Grove bags vs Mason jars

I’m in 3gal pots so I get a minimum of a 1/4lb per plant and I don’t like squishing buds together so I end up with about 3oz in each bag. They’ll stay in that bag even when it gets down to a quarter ounce left just because the seals are fantastic
I wish I was getting 1/4lb per plant. I think it stems back to the saying you quoted previously. I tend to stick to the cheaper end of things and get less than average results like going with Linda seeds cheap seeds a buck a piece got me weird, not uniform at all finicky genetics and 2 finger fan leaves 🤣 but I'm learning and slowly spending more to get more hopefully.

1oz vs 2oz. Need to keep Grove bags 25% empty for them to work correctly
View attachment 1679595
Where do you get them from? The website jumps from 1oz to 1/4lb I can't find the 2oz. I'm going to go with jars this small harvest since I already have them but next harvest I'll try to get some grove bags for sure.

Yea I saw that but missed it. I'm wondering how much different the fakes are now. I saw them and researched found grove having trademarked the material to specifically target preserving the quality of the terpenes but I don't need to store for long periods so that doesn't matter to me as much. If the generic can hold humidity correctly without a humidity pack in it then I don't see much difference?
They are fakes. Do you think the fakers care if the bags work? Not likely. Do the actualy have the vapor barrier technology? Who knows.

Do you want to risk all of your effort and expense on what might be a mylar baggie?

Get the real deal. They work.

Very. Cool. 2oz aren't on the Canadian site. Not yet anyways.

1oz size for me so that I can grade. Let's say a 3.5oz plant would have 1.5oz A, 1.5oz B and ½oz C grades. The half ounces have been going into ¼oz bags but now that I have the ½oz that may change.

I noticed the 2 ounce have the same zipper as the 1oz. The childproof version will have a superior seal but they are sold out.

Back