Grow Room How many autoflowers plants in 4x4

Reaction score
Sup people so my current set up is 100cmx100cm tent but I'm thinking for getting a 120cmx120cm (big as I can go) I can currently fit 4 xxl autos in my 100cmx100cm... So my question is can I fit more in a 120cmx120cm (4x4)...pic attached of current grow....

Attachments

• IMG-20190908-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20190908-WA0021.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 222
Still strain dependent. I've run some that 2 will fill a 4x4, and others that 9 is needed to get a good coverage. On average my 4x4 produces about 650 grams dry per run. How many plants will be required to hit that # is the # I run.

My previous tent was a 4x4 and though I grew mostly four plants, six plants was no problem. I like space between my plants, so usually go with less.

My previous tent was a 4x4 and though I grew mostly four plants, six plants was no problem. I like space between my plants, so usually go with less.
Yeah I was thinking if I done 6 that size it might be abit stuffed

I am able to run 6 autoflowers in a 4 x 4. Space gets tight though ... very tight. it is also strain dependent.

First grow here, I've got four plants, allowed up to six legally. No idea how much I'll get in terms of total yield, maybe 6-8 oz, but I was thinking about my next crop and will probably stay with four plants. Maaaaaybe five, but probably not. I love being able to move them around, spin them to change light coverage day to day, and have room to LST without having to set up a net for training. I got some 24" bamboo stakes for the next run, so I can open up the canopy some more, still trying to avoid fixing them in place. IF I do another run early next year, it'll be photoperiods, and I'll probably run two plants max.

Back