Indoor kfigerm tries his best

grow 01-2024 - day 31 - fahers day update New
Cheerio all fathers and will be fathers
and a hello to all other lovely people here on afn.
A little update for today. The weather seems getting better now and i put the two girls out - the runtz and the little unnamed dwarf.
The tent got a good cleanup and the remaining girls were heavily shaved. Only the topmost and the lowest fans on the main stem were kept on purpose.
2024-05-09-132603_002.jpeg

That's whats going on there now - the dos si dos in the front, in the back the mimosa x orange punch and the strawberry cheese cake
2024-05-09-132603_003.jpeg

that's it for the day.
Don't consume too much of whatever and have a great day!

Cheers! :pass:

grow 01-2024 - day 36 New
Hi,

all the girls do well. The little dwarf anf the tall runtz outside react nicely to the sun. I' will have to fix the runts to the container soon, so she doesn't fly away with wind like the ultimate did 2 years ago. The little dwarf is higher than 2 of the girls in the tent now - so keeping it was the right decision. The stem is thicker in the middle than in the lower, but i guess it'll work out.
2024-05-14-104134_002.jpeg

cable for automated watering is there also. Have to prepare it this week.

The girls in the tent put on leaves again. Still not the stretch, but i expect them to take off soon....I bet it starts when I am not here to adjust the nutes.
2024-05-14-104333_002.jpeg

Nute mix atm is NPK 8-6-12 for all. Flowering starts slowly, will switch to NPK 8-11-16 this friday.

have a nice day!
Cheers! :pass:

grow 01-2024 - day 39 New
Hi all,

no pics for the upcoming week. I take a break and got on a trip.
Got some imps, that take care of all if i needed. But all is arranged and all should go well.
My mind is so much easier now it's legal here :)
The reservoir is prepared with NPK 8-11-16 for the time. I raised EC to 2, so there should not be a lack of N in the stretch/transition phase. The pyramids should take care of excess nutes.
The watering schedule stays as it is, twice a day, so they perhaps become a little less than they may need, but they wont fall dry.
The ladies from the garden took a ride to a friend, who will take care of them in his box.

So here are the pics - nearly the same angle, but different lighting/colour.
I rearranged them also, the dos si dos is in the back now, mimosa x orange punch (right) and the strawberry cheesecake are in the (left) front row.
2024-05-17-124023_002.jpeg

2024-05-17-124017_002.jpeg

stay safe and Cheers! :pass:

Back