Indoor kfigerm tries his best

kfigerm

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So I'm starting my new ongoing thread here.
I switched everything to pyramids - testing-the-eazyplug-pyramid thread. I ditched my hempy setup just because.
So here we go with something completely new...what can go wrong *G*

As my think different are still in the tent I have to arrange a bit and on sunny days i let the ladies have a nice teatime for starters in the sunny garden.
So excuse this "green on green"...yes, theres still not to see much.
I just put those pyramids in some trays I found, only one fits "perfectly".

here is my little chichen itza:

2022-05-24-130647_001.jpeg

from left to right:

- a dinafem original amnesia auto - sprouted last, hard shell, oldest seed i have.
- a DP think different - everything normal.

those two sprouted directly in the eazyplugs.

- a DP auto euphoria with three leaves. This one was messed up in the hempy, and was just "transplanted" today. Simply stuffed the roots under a small pluck and then into the cube. I hope she will be well off again soon. Want to see those three branches.

Sprinkled just a few extreme gardening mykos in betwen cube and pyramid and presoaked all with ph 5.8 water for now.
If everything goes as suggested, the next 2-3 weeks weill be boring reagarding hands-on, but exciting to see how these pyramids work out.

Welcome to my new home and have a good time. I'll try my very best you won't regret stopping by.

Cheers,

kfigerm

so to proove this is a indoor grow, here they are arranged in the tent for the nighttime.

2022-05-25-230245_002.jpeg

all three fit perfectly besides the other two girls that wait for the chop....ehm..ME waiting...waiting..waiting..but I have time to watch for the babies.
Except..theres nothing to do atm.
Gave them Ph 5.8 water.
from the top you can nicely spot the three leaves of the euphoria, and how she recovered from a light yellow to nice green again.
the TD for reference is in the middle and the orig amnesia is the smallest, she is just 4 days without her caps.
If they fill the tent in 30 days, I'm happy...if not...well, lets see how the pyramids and me work out.

Cheers!

so I told you it would be boring in the beginning.

there are the ladies.
one think different as reference, fresh new seed, and it looks like it should be

2022-06-02-170036_003.jpeg

then there is mrs euphoria whith the tree leaves, she is special and shows me silly yellowing. So I added some feed for her now.
As she isn't "perfect genetics"...what would one expect

2022-06-02-170036_002.jpeg

and here is the amnesia from a very old seed, that didn't want to leave the shell at first...well, she's a grumpy little girl...seems angry that I woke her long sleep, and refuses to do her "job".
Perhaps I can tame her while she goes.

2022-06-02-170036_001.jpeg

While there are two "rubbish" plants, the grow of the fine TD seed gives me confidence. I guess I could have feeded them earlier though. They say to presoak with a ph 5.8 EC 1200...i dind't do that. Thought the pre-fertilizing would be enough for some weeks.

I'll let grow all three, just because.

Cheers!

girls stacked in the side of the tent
I'll be some days off and my previous run will be finished right away, so here's a small pic of the three next ladies .
The good thing of the pyramids is visible...stacking them in the beginning if you have only limited space.

2022-06-06-231314_004.jpeg

the pastic needles hold clips for the watering tube that will be installed. The containers they are in atm will all get runoff tubes back to a waste bucket.
But I will swap them with others I have around and I'm just working on.
they are all around day 20 from seeing the first tap out of the caps, just to compare them, because there were two lazy ladies.
the leftie is the strongest ..the TD, just as expected, nicely grown, her fourth branch is there and as soon as I can dee her fifth I'll lst her, she'll need it.
the girl in the middle is the amnesia...just hanging around...she had a hard time, but feels well...
the girl on the right is the triploid euphoria. She always has those yellowish leaves. I guess thats because of my transplantation "technique"...had to move her from perlite to the pyramid. But I still have high expectations.

The next two days they will have the tent on their own.
(as a "backup" für the amnesia, i put an auto ultimate in...now I think this will perhaps be a crowded area in sone weeks...foolish me)

Cheers

the tent is arranged - girls around 20, 15 and 2 days
so I could clean up the tent and rearrange al this funny stuff.
Now I was nasty because of thinking I could perhaps do some pollen from the euporia triploid...and had to replace them.
Then a freind stepped by and gave me some root gel and told me to simply cut of a branch and do like with photos, for pollen it's enough time.
Well he is right, as I learned, and I definitely want to smoke her.
But now there are three ladies in there which all can grow big, plus the "normal" amnesia.
That will bee too crowded, and I'll have to move some girl outside one day for sure, if not two...they look healthy in the medium and like it.

2022-06-07-211208_003.jpeg

still all blurple.
the dripper is all diy whith a bucket with two pumps in it outside...test done, all works and 3 pyramids should soak in 30 minutes.

the one not yet connected is the Ultimate girl, which just sprouted, still wears her helmet.
the first on the line in the right front is the triplod euphoria, always starting with yellow leaves, that become nicely green with growth. See these huge thre finger leaves...the TD already has big ones, but those fingers are salad.
the second on the line, right side in the back, is the think different just topped her above 5 branch. Will perhaps do some lst on her on friday.
the last on the line is the amnesia, small, stunted but super green and healthy.

A summary:
the pyramids work great ---solocup? recommendation for that medium, definitely holds so much water and is really easy to keep in the right condition...now let's see how they fill a tent with this litte "footprint" of a pyramid.

2022-06-07-211208_002.jpeg

Cheers!

The setup looks interesting and those pyramid blocks look well setup, I am wondering though, how is humidity in that tent? with fans blowing and the blocks offering massive surface area to the moving air I would expect a lot of evaporation and so very high humidity.

well the temps are around 28°C and yes, I'm playing around with humidity. But no other than I usually do with those little pc fans.
too low humidity - hang a fan lower between the containers
still too low...I soak a sponge with RO water and set it in front one of the fans.
too high, hang them higher, or add more and increase the output of the extraction fans (which are two, the same, just put in a little box with fittings for the air-tubes).
still too high - small dehumifier infront of the air-inlet.
No control to the point, just all diy kiss stuff. And I can control room temps and moisture just to a little extent.
but it works so far.

Sounds like its all under control and the surface area will not make too much difference, K.I.S.S is my rule too. :smoking:

pyramids did well
So I'm back and the girls behaved well.
I fedd the girls automated from a res with drippers, every 2 days for 15 minutes with a 600l/h pump.
All of them had the last feed a day before I came back, and I recognized the td and the euphoria were very dry, the other two smaller ones were wenn wet. So the feed was chosen halfway correct. I think with a little more feed the td would have grown more leaves, she has those thin and airy constitution I have seen the last grow, but all other girls have nice fat leaves.
System approved for shorter holidays, but now I'll feed by hand again.

so here are the stars put in plain sun for daytime:

think different with thin fingers at around day 35

2022-06-20-121528_003.jpeg

euphoria at around day 35 - she still shows that yellowing but does nicely

2022-06-20-121528_002.jpeg

amnesia around day 30

2022-06-20-121528_001.jpeg

and the small ultimate, just 14 days old

2022-06-20-121528_004.jpeg

summary for the pyramids till today: expected a little more growth, but all works nicely with minimal hands-on.

Cheers!

Back