Indoor kfigerm tries his best

bf glue gelato auto,bf wedding cake auto, fb mimosa cake auto - final result
  • So you saw already the nice 240g of the glue gelato - really nice buds.
    The further stuff is mixed up and it feels odd to take pictures of bags - so just the text version here
    the wedding cake gave me fine 120g of buds and the mimosa cake had 100g on the scale...all in grove bags and stored.
    But that were just the "buds".

There is more

2023-12-20-175635_003.jpeg

2023-12-20-175635_002.jpeg

the colas - substracted the stems are another (94+76-20g wood)150g of finest weed.
    I will keep them in brown paper bags for 2 more weeks on a cold attic where they dry very slowly and mold cannot grow - there are some celebrations ahead next years spring, tho which they fit perfectly.

so
    ----
    610g

the calc this grow

Seeds:6 seeds 60€
    plugs 6x20c = 1,20 €
    cubes 4x 1,15 = 4,60 €
    Pyramids 3x 13€ = 39 €
    ------
    108,20 €

~ 110€

fertilizers 2,0 l
    ~20€

power:
    675 Kwh
    ~700*0,4/kwh =
    ~280€
    ####
    the lights took much more current but the costs are worth it - see below

Water and stuff
    ~50€

Calc:
    +20
    +280
    +50
    =~460€

/610g

that would be 0,76 €/g

If I had the less costs from the failing seeds i would be at the same ratio (0,70€/g).
    So overall consumption rose but costs per g stayed the approx same.
    The lights are not "better" in relative weight wise, but they make nicer buds and the plants are on time.
    But it was MORE BUDS - so the absolute result is bigger at the same costs in the same/even shorter time. For perpetual growers this might be a reason to spend more on lights to get out more over the year.
    I guess i successfully tried and have beaten my previous (550g/m²) best with 610g/m².now.
    So this 70€c/g is still a my benchmark. I'll try on.

Cu after a short break in spring...well actually i'll be here but growing is suspended for epicurean purposes now til spring.

Cheers!:pass:

Last edited:
    great day today
  • Hi mates,
    a good day today.
    In my country (germ - any ) weed and growing will be legal and i can participate in raffles,grows offs and all the fun and stuff more easily.
    There are some stupid restrictions, but life will be sooooooo much easier from then on and you all will get to know a more socializing kfigerm.
    If I look at my stash, that will be around the time I will have to start the new grow, so that's perfect timing.

Great Cheeeeeeers! today!

:vibe::cooldance::woody::jump:

mern-any legalizing
  • The day the the earth caught fire took place in germ-any if one believes all the anti-drug conservative policymakers. Germ-any will now really legalize cannabis to a great extent from first of April on.
    It could be more and a better bill, but It's a good start.
    The federal summit Bundesrat cleared the way just some minutes ago.
    So I have a celebrationday after easter.

Due to some family stuff the start of my grow will be delayed some days into April. But I am really looking forward to it. It'll be a completely different sentiment. :bighug::headbang:

Cheers to all!
    H.a.n.d.!
    :pass:

Last edited:
    it's legal at last
  • 01.04.2024.png

No, this is NOT an April fools day joke...A big CHEERS! to all fellow Germans!

Have a nice celebration today.

And of course all the beautiful people here are invited to celebrate this with us.

Have a nice Easter and a very nice Day!

Cheers!
    :bighug::jointman::joy:

grow 01-2024 take-off
  • 2024-04-08-114611_002.jpeg

so now the 24 season starts.
    We have in the race
    1 BF mimosa x orange punch auto
    2 BF Runtz auto ...hope at least one germinates
    1 BF strawberry cheese cake auto
    1 seed of my own that i wanna try out - perhaps it won't grow - if it grows perhaps it will be a triploid euphoria likish...but who knows.

BTW...what happened to those triploid/multiploid branches/tests? anyone in the game who knows?
    Those go for the short indoor run and we'll see if all seeds crack and green.

I think i will throw some beans in the dirt outside when nice temperatures have established...perhaps an auto elephant/auto ultimate , autocreeeper or a bruce banner ...what would you suggest?

The tent is cleaned up and pyramids are waiting to do their thing.
    There is more to come.

Cheers and lets get the good times rolling.....

Last edited:
    grow 01-2024 - there is life
  • We have life.
    2024-04-10-101322_002.jpeg

strawberry cheesecake, mimosa x orange punch and one runtz (out of two) broke the beans.
    As expected my exotic triploid euphioria seed doesn't show any sign of life (yet, perhaps i am lucky).
    All cubes are soaked with RO Water and Rizotonic only EC 0.300.
    I put them ontop of the lamp to warm them up a bit.
    I will wait for some more time, the others will simply grow outside, should they come to life.
    This is day -1 - i always start counting days when the cotyledons spread.
    So there will not be much going on the next few days.

Stay safe and cozy all you beautiful people here on AFN.

Cheers!

grow 01-2024 - day 1
  • 2024-04-11-170054_002.jpeg

So all are fine today. Still under some foil to keep moist most of the time. Put it off for the pic.
    I will prepare the beds for the pyramids tomorrow - disinfect pebbles and fill the containers as always. More to come tomorrow.
    The only new strain is the mimosa x orange punch.
    The Runtz is my new reference plant and the
    scrawberry cheese cake was also nice two runs ago.
    The runtz should be the smallest of them, lets see.

I have some more new beans that will be prepared for outdoors, cos they will be long runners. Will put them on old used pyramids that will be dug into earth. They are soaking right now We'll see how that works out.

Cheers!

grow 01-2024 - day 3
  • nothing much happening.
    2024-04-13-171733_002.jpeg

The pyramids were soaked with my mix g7-m6-b0-N4 EC 1300, ph 5,8 - details see "above".
    Still hand watering but the pipes are ready and clean. I will apply automation in 2-3 Weeks.
    All three are set to take off. In the front you see some spares for outside later - one DP colorado coockies auto and one BF Dos si Dos.
    In the middle still hope with the two beans, that didn't germ ...i am a very patient person and no one will be left behind until death is certain:growing:

Have a nice weekend!
    Cheers!

grow 01-2024 - day 9
  • some movement in the tent, not too much.

2024-04-18-124554_002.jpeg

The three girls in the back are the ones that will be kept in the tent.
    Very different growth atm, the runts shows some yellowing in the center.
    I have put lights to the default grow schedule, so perhaps they get a little too much already. But I want to definiutely keep them smaller this time - no need for a monster harvest - stash still is full for long time.
    I can now further optimize on spending less money and even less time on them.

The last days I just kept them moist by spraying the pyramids, so they don't become too dry to on the surface.
    Today I fed them the first time with just an EC of 0.900 - should be enough as they were presoaked and should have enough nutes inside.

In the front there is the Dos Si Dos in the right pyramid - she will be placed outside once big enough and weather is better - I guess mid may.
    The baby is as old as the others and I told you - no one will be left alone. She is really a lqazy little thing, nearly no root developement.
    So I won't waste a pyramid on her if she doesn't catch up, but i will place her outside as well. She deserves to live, as long as she's trying to.
    Not further mentioning her offspring, the cultivar doesn't deserve bad press ;-) .

Cheers!

grow 01-2024 - day 11 - 420!!!
  • Hello fellow gromies! Happy 420 everyone.
    A little update for the date
    2024-04-20-123643_002.jpeg

the girls do their thing - today i fed them with EC 1200 until runoff.
    The little one on the left decided to push roots out the bottom of the cube now, so i just let her also chugg along slowly with her sisters.
    She got settled on an old reused pyramid.
    Today some automatic watering will arrive. As i want to keep all with 12V and hopefully easily replacable i chose this one
    rainpoint wifi at amazon
    Anyone knows that thing? Any experience and hints?
    It' seems not that expensive and if it works, it will be worth the money. DIY takes too much time and i want to keep it simple - KISS!
    To prevent problems with the height of the water column and even distribution, each plant (3) will get her own - that makes it a little more expensive in the beginning, but makes all more predictible and flexible.
    Once that is set up, i'll go for a small container that catches the runoff of all three and a syphon pump, to recirculate all runoff immediately to the reservoir.
    If that works out i will gain another 10cm more headroom for the ladies to grow.
    There are plenty of pumps for caravaning availabe, just have to pick one that fits the 6mm pipes and is small but powerful enough.
    If someone has some advise, please feel free to share it with me.

Cheers and have a puff extra today!

Back