I'm in the US, too. I have no clue what it is, But two went in the pots a little bit ago lol.
1712686318507.gif

TOTALITY! - 04/08/24
welp, i don't actually remember doin it, lol :tongue:, but turnz out i did get one quick vid when totality hit, so....bring on the darkness! :headbang: ppp
🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

welp, i don't actually remember doin it, lol :tongue:, but turnz out i did get one quick vid when totality hit, so....bring on the darkness! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1676332
Seemed awfully bright still! Seemed like it was dark dark where i was! :shrug:

CCA26A31-210D-4561-9755-963BDF02DD9A.jpeg

Damn cars in the parking lot that were running had the auto headlights all turn on! :rofl:

Seemed awfully bright still! Seemed like it was dark dark where i was! :shrug:

ok, glad u noticed that too....i was tellin myself the same thing when it was happening, but thought it was probly jus my shroomvizion playin trickz with me :rofl: but ya, it didn't seem to get as dark as it did las time for whatever reazon :shrug: ppp

ok, glad u noticed that too....i was tellin myself the same thing when it was happening, but thought it was probly jus my shroomvizion playin trickz with me :rofl: but ya, it didn't seem to get as dark as it did las time for whatever reazon :shrug: ppp
U did have some clear skies tho and i had some clouds on the horizon so that coulda played a part! Luckily didn’t block my view where i drove to so i could check it out! Glad I didn’t get greedy cuz not even 2 min after i parked it happened! Talk about waiting til the last minute! :doh::rofl:

Back