Howdy Stoners

What a week. Tuesday I returned Mom's rented medical supplies, and my clones arrived a day early, As I was planting them I got a message that my Mom was in ER. This is the 4th time in less than a year, and the 3rd time she was admitted.

This time the hospital is over an hour away in city traffic, and the roads are always congested. My sibling lives in another part of the province so it's up to me.

I lack sleep, I am stressed, and there's tension at home. I am worried of course. But on the good side, the "El Chapo" clones seem to be doing OK.

:bighug: :pass:

I should
hey everyone My last grow had a bad powdery mildew infestation in my tent, so I took like a month after my last grow to just let the tent have some down time. I just took a full spray bottle of pure white vinegar and sprayed the hell out the tent. I got the fans going right now to help it dry out. I'm going to spray it down again tomorrow.

If you have an ozone generator, run it in the tent for 10 minutes with the fan off for an hour so it penetrates. Then run the fan on high for an hour to clear it all out.

Just don't breath the stuff. Mildew isn't the only thing ozone can kill.

I should

If you have an ozone generator, run it in the tent for 10 minutes with the fan off for an hour so it penetrates. Then run the fan on high for an hour to clear it all out.

Just don't breath the stuff. Mildew isn't the only thing ozone can kill.
Without plants anywhere near...

Without plants anywhere near...
I like to do this between grows and before I hang dry.

I have read about members who had disease in the drying room. After 3-4 months of care and attention I am leaving nothing to chance.

Back