Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 26
Time to defoil and trimmed off the 1st and second nodes and thinned out the dense canopy. I topped it off with a couple tablespoons of coots mix and a good watering. The Rucu Cucu is a real looker and the oldest in the tent while the Blue Dog is the baby and two weeks basically behind it.
177BD431-E328-48E8-8500-0FBA1E32ECF2.jpeg

Not much to say today on day 29-24. The soil performance is really good. The 3 gals need water every 3rd day and the 7 gal every 4th day.

Headed to the grow store for more BioAll soil and dynomyco. Ordered some 7 gal rain science bags for this years outdoor photo/auto comp and will be running some fun stuff outside.
329D6561-AF6A-4AD7-8D12-395E74AC13A6.jpeg
image.jpg

respect.gif
excellent run going down here my man- :greenthumb: it's got the afterburners lit! Your soil deal is super phat man, killer lights aside, the performance on both is damn impressive!

...I'm falling asleep here bro' just got off work so I'll BBT to chat.... :sleeping: LOL

Day 35
IMG_4134.jpeg
Pre flowering (showing pistols) has started on the Rucu Cucu, Blue Bullet, Dream Queen and N Dragon Fuel. So I bumped on the Flower channel on the x750 to 25%. The photo versions of these must be real beasts.

The younger Autowrecks and Blue Dog are probably a week or two out.

Thinned them all out, cut off a few weaker nodes and lollipopped the lot of them. Really just want some big phat tops. So all the lower or weak looking nodes get chopped off. Accidentally pinched off a key top branch on one of the autowrecks but think the rest of the plant will adjust.

Back