Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Greetings AFN!!! I am pleased to announce that I am testing the Mars Pro II Epistar 320 LED lamp!! I'm incredibly honored and incredibly stoked!! It's already here Im just waiting on hangers I ordered for it to arrive . This baby is 37lbs!! Soon as it's hanging and got plants under it I'll be updating a few times a week. Should be starting middle of this coming week!! Light arrived here in the heart of Appalachia from China in less than a week! :thumbsup: very well packaged and discreet! Great start so far!

HUGE THANKS TO @MarshydroTina !!!! :bighug:

@briman

[HASHTAG]#autoflower.net

#CannaZone[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Light un boxed
BIG LED.JPG

Last edited:
Right now I put 5 seedlings under it until the Tangi-Matic pop. 4 Sugarbakers and 1 Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto. Here it is!!

WP_20160715_011.jpg
WP_20160715_012.jpg

Last edited:
The LED Kids...
WP_20160717_002.jpg

Sissy Dissy in back. Sugarbaker up front.
WP_20160717_003.jpg

Front to back. Super Skunk, Death-Star-, and Chocolope

WP_20160717_004.jpg

Couple random shots...

My LED Babies... 6 Day Old Sugarbaker x 4 and 1 Dinafem Sour Diesel. Waiting on 2 x Fast Buds Tangi-Matic, Dinafem White Widow, & G13 Gigabud. All Autos.

WEEK OLD LED BABIES_7-18-16.jpg

LED Kids on the left... SD & SB under the Badboy on Right.
LED & BADBOY_7-18-16.JPG

That is all... Now let's have a :pass:

I wanted to post this for you fine Mars folks... So I have your LED in the middle of my 5 x 5 and two bad boy T5HO on the sides. My plants on the side are just starting to bloom and have turned their heads toward the LED. I don't know if you can see it. I tried taking pics with two different cameras. But it's hard to capture. I tried my best! that one that's second to right has really got her head turned to the side. Very dramatic in person.

CIMG2378.JPG

Here's the pics of the babies... 6 Days Old
WEEK OLD LED BABIES_7-18-16.jpg

Raised the light up yet again. Seems to be good now. 9 days for the seedlings. day one for the babies.

LED KIDS_7-21-16.JPG

I have turned on the bloom cycle lights as well. They are getting both grow and bloom together...
LED KIDS_7-24-16.JPG

LED KIDS & MY AUTOS_7-24-16.JPG

[HASHTAG]#autoflower.net[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#CannaZone[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
WP_20160727_001.jpg

I have given them their first small dose of Cal/Mag. The SD and SB are starting to show signs of cal/mag deficiency. Eventho they are under the bad boy they are still in the zone of the LED so... I hope I'm not jumping the gun here. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back