Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Good morning AFN! :coffee: It's a new year! :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe: And I've got a whole new harem to kick off the new year!

I have seedlings of 2 x G13 Auto Blueberry, 1 x Emerald Triangle Headlight Kush, 1 x Buddha Mystery Auto (from their mix pack) I'm waiting on 2 x Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto & 1 x Sweet Seeds Black Cream

I also have a variety of my own strains going right now and a 4 x 2 tent full of 5 Med Man Brand Photoperiods. 3 x Rockstar Kush, 1 x West Coast Sour Diesel and 1 x Master Kush. In veg I have 3 x Silver Skunk and 3 x Painkiller Photoperiods (also Med Man Brand)

I have big plans for 2016! Continued work on my autos (working towards stabilizing) and I have plans for a killer photoperiod. I just acquired a grip of Regular Death-Star from a friend who is a friend of a Team Death-Star member! Once this round I have going of Photos going is done I'll be doing a seed reproduction of that and I have plans to use it in a cross. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: 2016 is gonna be DANK!

Stay Stoned My Friends! :smokeout:

Hey @Rebel ,sounds like the growing is gonna be good for you this year. I'm gonna sub this thread and I'm interested to see the Death Star cross.lots of good Kharma to you ...Peace Out Bro !!!!......edit,spelled Kharma wrong,duh

@sanguine thank you for all the support my friend!! The silver skunk is a photoperiod bred my Med Man. Its not my own.. The Silver Run has been beefed up... I added in a little something something to make her larger... I'll show ya where they are at later tonight! Happy New Year bud!!

A lot gonna be going on in here... mind if I post up

2zqhcmw.gif
tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

subbed again man you do like to keep busy (I get confused with more than 4 plants a time):pass:

Lol yes I have to keep busy! Its been a while since I've had a dedicated thread and done regular updates but I'm back at it. Thank you for the continued support!! Appreciate it man!

A lot gonna be going on in here... mind if I post up

View attachment 519635 View attachment 519636

Hey A-Train! I'd be honored bro! Post on up! Lol that's some funny shit lol thanks my friend!

Back