Return of the Mush Room

Coming around full circle. Too bad it took so long. Hope they can figure out how to get the benefits to those who can use it.
I've been nibbling on the cubensis lately myself and they seem to be beneficial without much side effects:thumbsup:

I agree. Glad they are finally able to research this. I haven't personally had a depression episode for a while but have been micro-dosing off and on and I'm pretty sure it would be a good tool if the occaision came up. Have had good reports from friends I've shared with also.:thumbsup:

I agree. Glad they are finally able to research this. I haven't personally had a depression episode for a while but have been micro-dosing off and on and I'm pretty sure it would be a good tool if the occaision came up. Have had good reports from friends I've shared with also.:thumbsup:

Good to see them just Look at it @Jraven :headbang: ..I can Think of many uses for it....just in Veterans alone.

Good to see them just Look at it @Jraven :headbang: ..I can Think of many uses for it....just in Veterans alone.
It looks to be catching on. Legalized in some parts of the US, and a lot more experimenting going on

Back