Return of the Mush Room

It looks to be catching on. Legalized in some parts of the US, and a lot more experimenting going on

Fingers Crossed........ :pass: ...good to hear they are legalising the natural stuff.....not just synthesising and x cost by 1000%...

Fingers Crossed........ :pass: ...good to hear they are legalising the natural stuff.....not just synthesising and x cost by 1000%...
issue is they don't leaglize growing them.
There are a few cities in my state that have legalized mushies but how do you get them?? Kinda like the chicken and the egg question!

im a newbie, but i just gotta say for the record i dont like the idea of this subforum. start another website IMO and keep this focused.

I am happy to see some clinics with therapists who are trained in psychedelic therapy.

BUT it takes a lot of time, so it is very expensive.

1 or 2 visits to prepare
DDAY
1 hr before administering for mindset
(Most psychedelics)
1hr come up
6 hour supervised trip
2 hours integration
POST EXPERIENCE
Several further integration sessions.

Some are using injected ketamine, so knock a couple of hours off of dday, otherwise the same.

Traditionally, shaman would do prep and dday in groups, followed by group or individual "counseling"

The times they are a change'in, in this case for the good.

Family friends, not ones to use recreational drugs, ran out of cancer treatment options and decided to let go, so I mentioned that shrooms are accepted for compassionate use as an aid to help people who are near the end.

They applied and were given the prescription almost immediately. He had his trip or trips at home, and lived there until he passed away a couple of weeks later.

They live at a distance but I heard that it was a beautiful ending.

Family friends, not ones to use recreational drugs, ran out of cancer treatment options and decided to let go, so I mentioned that shrooms are accepted for compassionate use as an aid to help people who are near the end.

They applied and were given the prescription almost immediately. He had his trip or trips at home, and lived there until he passed away a couple of weeks later.

Helping people is what it’s all about.

@VitaMan :headbang:

Mushrooms are legal here now but not available anywhere other then delivery services. I've been growing my own weed for so long now that I'm totally detached from the "black market". I'm interested in growing my own fungus since I don't really trust anything from anybody else anymore. Can I get some beginner advice on how to go about it or kits or whatever. Just looking for enough for 2 people to microdose regularly

Back