Currently Smoking
granddy purp
S.O.D.K. -- 3 gallon grow bag
Root's Organic Original

Emerald Mountain Soil
(By Roots Organic)
Great White Mycos
E.W.C.

Nutes- MegaCrop, Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy, + molasses, cal/mg when/if needed. Seek @Greenleaf Nutrients

Light- 3500k AutoCob from cobshop.net seek @BigSm0

Soaked in water- 24 hrs then planted in Seed starter and Dixie cup. Then once big enough I planted the Dixie cup in the soil (grow bag). I perforated the cup in half for transplant after she was big enough.

The bottom half of my grow bag is emerald mountain with great white mycos and earth worm castings, epsom salts and bat guano that's cooked for almost 4-5 months now.

Soaked date- June 13
Germ date- June 14
Sprouting date- June 15

She will be watered on the outside of the Dixie cup from here on. After week two she will begin 2g/gal of MegaCrop starting at a half of a liter and working up amount every 2-3 days to the point of her telling me when she is or isn't thirsty. Also will be climbing in the mega amount also maxing out at 4-4.5g/gal.

June 14
IMG_20180614_225424.jpg

June 15
IMG_20180616_164943.jpg

Today June 28
IMG_20180628_010821.jpg

Pretty stoked about this one, been waiting for a sativa dominant and long trainable branches. Going to try to scrog this grow if I can.

I am also currently using 3 gal Grow Bags on 4 Sour Crinkles. Love them so far. Heck I didn’t even fill them completely and the girls are eating it up!

Edit**Link
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/wawashells-meph-gen-illuminauto-grow-s.65521/
Yes now I remember who was using Roots organic original, I love the stuff, also pretty curious of the cyco nutes specific the swell, almost got a bottle the other day u know how it compares to roots swell, or massive, or an version of swell?

@Rebel got me hooked on this grow bag and distilled water simple grow and feed, I varied mine somewhat but I don't have recharged yet so going to use Mammoth on the water only days and see how it fair's, then feed mega line up to max at a steady/heavy increase once she's ready which is any day now.

Cyco Swell is really a good additive. Yea I love the Roots Organic Org. I mixed mine with some compost, bone meal, blood meal and perlite. Works really well, but.....now that I am on bloom nutes side of Cyco, the girls are getting leaf tip burns. So on this grow I haven’t really used Swell that much. On the other hand ReCharge and Mammoth P works like magic.

Back