Photoperiod Fire Glue, Glue Cookies x2 (Mammoth P,Mega test)

midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
Welcome to my indoor grow thread, I will feature all my photos in or outdoors within this thread. So first off this is what we have:

Fire Glue- New 420 Guys Seeds
Reg- Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Fire OG

2x - Glue Cookies- New 420 Guys
Reg- Gorilla Glue #4- Platinum Cookies BX1 ( GirlScout Cookies)
3x-Soil- Roots Organic Original
Emerald Mountain (Roots)
Great White Mycos (cooked in the emerald for 4-5months)

3x- Extreme Gardening Mycos (added at transplant 2tbsp mound)

2.5gal appx. In each 3gal grow bucket
Clay Pebbles bottom 1-2", top 1"appx.

2x- Nutrients- MegaCrop, Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy, my own mix, 100g mega, 30gbud, 30gcandy, mix all his together and have 160g then feed at 3g/gal at two weeks before flip (mix more if needed at lower levels) (one cookies#2 will just have 3g/gal mega only at same times/

2x- Mammoth P - .25ml/gal when stretch ends (1 cookies#2 won't have it)

They are about 20 days old, kept in small container til would show sex then planted in the pots. Fire glue hasn't shown yet but roots were unrealistic and need room so she's in anyway. Cookies are starting to veg in the new home pretty good, and all look healthy and ready to veg. Cookies is 65day finisher and Fire Glue is 9-11 weeks so close should work out pretty good.Here's how I set the pots up and the transplanting. I also cut metal screens for the holes in bottom of the pots.
IMG_20180623_171511.jpg
IMG_20180623_171944.jpg

Glue Cookies [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]( Mammoth P added)
IMG_20180623_182645.jpg

Glue Cookies#2 ( no Mammoth mega only) pebbles up to stalk.
IMG_20180623_182701.jpg

Fire Glue
IMG_20180702_014829.jpg

Welcome to my indoor grow thread, I will feature all my photos in or outdoors within this thread. So first off this is what we have:

Fire Glue- New 420 Guys Seeds
Reg- Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x Fire OG

2x - Glue Cookies- New 420 Guys
Reg- Gorilla Glue #4- Platinum Cookies BX1 ( GirlScout Cookies)
3x-Soil- Roots Organic Original
Emerald Mountain (Roots)
Great White Mycos (cooked in the emerald for 4-5months)

3x- Extreme Gardening Mycos (added at transplant 2tbsp mound)

2.5gal appx. In each 3gal grow bucket
Clay Pebbles bottom 1-2", top 1"appx.

2x- Nutrients- MegaCrop, Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy, my own mix, 100g mega, 30gbud, 30gcandy, mix all his together and have 160g then feed at 3g/gal at two weeks before flip (mix more if needed at lower levels) (one cookies#2 will just have 3g/gal mega only at same times/

2x- Mammoth P - .25ml/gal when stretch ends (1 cookies#2 won't have it)

They are about 20 days old, kept in small container til would show sex then planted in the pots. Fire glue hasn't shown yet but roots were unrealistic and need room so she's in anyway. Cookies are starting to veg in the new home pretty good, and all look healthy and ready to veg. Cookies is 65day finisher and Fire Glue is 9-11 weeks so close should work out pretty good.Here's how I set the pots up and the transplanting. I also cut metal screens for the holes in bottom of the pots.View attachment 925497 View attachment 925498

Glue Cookies [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]( Mammoth P added)
View attachment 925499
Glue Cookies#2 ( no Mammoth mega only) pebbles up to stalk.
View attachment 925502
Fire GlueView attachment 925503

hey @midIN jumping on in for the grow, nice line up sir... now is that GG4 x Fire OG the infamouse BBQ Gorilla that's just been released by Mr Tights Empire Seed co ?

hey @midIN jumping on in for the grow, nice line up sir... now is that GG4 x Fire OG the infamouse BBQ Gorilla that's just been released by Mr Tights Empire Seed co ?
Sorry to say but no it's not bub. It's from its from Paul and Brian's cut from Cali.

@Slater still happy to have you along...

Hopping on this grow! My best luck to you!:smoke::greenthumb:

Strains: Twilight,Sour Diesel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], White Ice, BNL,Neville's Haze, Mazar x White Rhino

Back