Can i ask a few questions sawney, do you have an oscillating fan in that tent? how do you manage to get seedlings that stretchy to not fall over! what the tents humidity? and lastly what wattage are you using on the seedlings? all looking spot on healthy and is that a rogue/stray seed in the bottom pic :eyebrows:

cheers, uk420man

Can i ask a few questions sawney, do you have an oscillating fan in that tent? how do you manage to get seedlings that stretchy to not fall over! what the tents humidity? and lastly what wattage are you using on the seedlings? all looking spot on healthy and is that a rogue/stray seed in the bottom pic :eyebrows:

cheers, uk420man
I have one small 6" clip fan that points to the light. The humidity is around 60ish and can go up to the 90s when they get larger in veg. The lights are tsw2000 output of 25% going up to 50 when they are a little larger. No clue about the wattage mate. And the pic at the bottom is just a seed shell I removed. :d5:

I have one small 6" clip fan that points to the light. The humidity is around 60ish and can go up to the 90s when they get larger in veg. The lights are tsw2000 output of 25% going up to 50 when they are a little larger. No clue about the wattage mate. And the pic at the bottom is just a seed shell I removed. :d5:
It's only a 300w max led so easy for you to work out wattage used, usually -/+10% accurate, man that is one cheap light to use electricity wise :thumbsup:

I am going to try and emulate your style as near as is possible and then see if i can 'suck seed':crying:

and a massive thanks for taking the time to reply fella.

uk420man

It's only a 300w max led so easy for you to work out wattage used, usually -/+10% accurate, man that is one cheap light to use electricity wise :thumbsup:

I am going to try and emulate your style as near as is possible and then see if i can 'suck seed':crying:

and a massive thanks for taking the time to reply fella.

uk420man

A man after my own heart.. I did 3 SoGs with sawneys beans m8 inspired by sawneys style.. here's what 15 Skoosh in an 80cm x 80cm tent looks like for reference..
received_1837431653313280.jpeg
received_724495002036232.jpeg
received_354613556429984.jpeg
received_4990121164415301.jpeg
received_342471244360209.jpeg

You should give it a crack.. lots of bud from a small space.. those are in 3L pots of soil.. pulled about 12oz from memory.

Wtf, those are mega mate, i shall get there eventually, would be lots easier if i was a single man:biggrin:, he says wishing :eyebrows: and no wife to moan about me wanting to bring a tent into the bedroom out of the colder attic space.:shrug:

3 litre pots wtf amazing work, i am gobsmacked and 12oz wow.:bow:
Uk420man

Back