The SOS when it was gen1. It was a bigger strain on this generation but im Looking for the small plants from this strain. I made the slaughtered lamb to keep large plants going as I had plans for the SOS to be a small strain for sog .
1665847510471.png

Here are the parents to slaughtered lamb gen1. I have already made the F1 and now to make the gen1 so I pair up the best of the best. The male is a total sex pest full of brutal arrogance he's the one , and he was . Such a queen of a plant made royal quality.
:rofl:
1665848125733.png

The SOS when it was gen1. It was a bigger strain on this generation but im Looking for the small plants from this strain. I made the slaughtered lamb to keep large plants going as I had plans for the SOS to be a small strain for sog .
View attachment 1527417
The SL is a dream to grow she is hard as nails i love it. I have yet to grow the sos i think i will pop a couple in solo cups on my auto watering thing i have. You are smashing it @Sawney_bean :bow:

The Bronson mother plant.
I used the lecter F1 to make f1 bronson.
It was a very fast large plant with stand out terps and growth pattern. I had to cross lecter to it just to make a new terp profile range I haven't got yet.
1665848561544.png

The SL is a dream to grow she is hard as nails i love it. I have yet to grow the sos i think i will pop a couple in solo cups on my auto watering thing i have. You are smashing it @Sawney_bean :bow:
Thanks mate , it's a great thing to share , I won't stop. :pighug:

@Born slippy I put up the pic of the Bronson for you to compare both it and lecter , you are the lecter guy so you will spot the difference in a heart beat.
I'm looking for that smooth grease feel with the mild citrus terps as I have it marked for crossing to the large white gen3. It's the first plant type that popped into my mind as soon as I seen the potential. Years in the making :rofl: I will get to it. :devil:

The Bronson mother plant.
I used the lecter F1 to make f1 bronson.
It was a very fast large plant with stand out terps and growth pattern. I had to cross lecter to it just to make a new terp profile range I haven't got yet.
View attachment 1527440
I got the same look on my Bronson
She's looking greasy now too with buds all bunching up on the cola

Back