i have a six litre one and they are pukka, would blow holes if you pump it up too much but ya can take actual mister end off and use as watering hose so a 5-6mm internal diameter pipe feeding ya cubes, alas mines always used for neem oil for pests so stinks like death :eyebrows: :biggrin:

Thinking of how I smuggle one of those in now too m8.. would make my early rockwool hand watering much easier :eyebrows: have u tried it out yet?? Assume the pressure ain't gonna blow holes in your soil??
It's Defo worth it mate. I wish I had gotten it yonks ago. It's a nice spray for misting and a decent pressure for watering the soil.

Thinking of how I smuggle one of those in now too m8.. would make my early rockwool hand watering much easier :eyebrows: have u tried it out yet?? Assume the pressure ain't gonna blow holes in your soil??
I use the same one until the roots take in the bigger pots and the automation begins, it certainly rocks

Grape male.
1669389369499450350877.jpg
1669389404919417523690.jpg

Despite treating this plant the same as all the other reversed plants this grandaddy purp only produced male flowers on one set of Bud's.
If its viable pollen I can usecit on the female. View attachment 1541098View attachment 1541099
Was that with using Colloidal Silver? I have had a few plants that just would not reverse using the C.S. Most memorable was the Walter White from Mephisto. I ended up playing with STS over that W.W. and I still only got a tiny bit of pollen from it. My guess would be that those are some bullitt proof strains for herming. I wonder if Rodilization would work any better for a reversal on those kinds of strains?

Was that with using Colloidal Silver? I have had a few plants that just would not reverse using the C.S. Most memorable was the Walter White from Mephisto. I ended up playing with STS over that W.W. and I still only got a tiny bit of pollen from it. My guess would be that those are some bullitt proof strains for herming. I wonder if Rodilization would work any better for a reversal on those kinds of strains?
Yea mate I use cs. I come across a reluctant strain every grow. If I have loads of seeds it's less of a problem but if it's only one or two to make more then it's a struggle . :thumbsup:

Back