DR DEATH
First cross between black strap and Dr greenthumb Haze.
1669640896759-153355838.jpg
1669640928067371617841.jpg
1669640942676-1428847622.jpg

No worries mate, thank you :pighug: First time I've ever had beasties like this, I thought it was a deficiency at first, then I looked under the magnifier and saw the little shits wandering around :grump: I take it you've had some yourself then?
Not the best pic, but do you think it's thrips or spider mites? I haven't seen any webs, yet. Or could it be something else?
View attachment 1542031
don't look like thrips to me matey had them loads of times, check under 60 x scope to be sure excellent plants btw. uk420man

Thrips mate. I know the fuckers well. Came from you're soil more likely at a guess ? Did you use the same soil on both strains?
Cheers mate :pighug: at least now I no what I'm dealing with. I use Canna Coco/Pebble Mix, but I did have a ¼ of a bag left from last run, which has been sat in the shed for a couple of months or so, so that could be it :pass:

Get some lady bugs! They will eat thrips and spider mites
Cheers JP :toke: might be an option, but I don't particularly want more wee beasties flying around. I have a bottle of Neem Oil which I'll spray my veging girls with, as it's probably too late for the one's in flower, then clean tents and hope for the best :thumbsup:

Back