I always use half the dose . I have no clue what base nutes are:rofl:
All I use is formulex .
I gave up on hydro growing and there nutes as it's far to complicated with a low budget grow.
I normally would use potash but it can be a little hot on for small plant's in small pots.
I just wanted a wee boost to see if there will be an improvement:thumbsup:
View attachment 1570485
what medium do you use is it your own mix and I used that formulex for young plants when I first started growing its good for all ages of plant

what medium do you use is it your own mix and I used that formulex for young plants when I first started growing its good for all ages of plant
I use growmoore multipurpose soil mate. Cheap soil at £25 for 120 ltr.
Over the past two years I have experimented with making a mix soil with added amendment but find that adding the likes of bat shit and chicken shit can cause problems early on. I now just use soil from the bag with nothing added and only water with formulex. I still have loads of miricalgrow granules to use so I add that at the start of flowering with no negative effect.
In theory and practical application all you need is a bag of soil and a bottle of formulex:crying: cheep as chips mate.

Last edited:
I use growmoore multipurpose soil mate. Cheap soil at £25 for 120 ltr.
Over the past two years I have experimented with making a mix soil with added amendment but find that adding the likes of bat shit and chicken shit can cause problems early on. I now just use soil from the bag with nothing added and only water with formulex. I still have loads of miricalgrow granules to use so I add that at the start of flowering with no negative effect.
I'm theory and practical application all you need is a bag of soil and a bottle of formulex:crying: cheep as chips mate.
its always nice to see other folks ways and yours is very simple I like that and I have used biotabs this round on both tents photos and autos

Skywalker og and UK cheese pollination
It has been decided today to make the skywalker cheese cross. I was going to cross the crystal meth to the cheese but my instinct says do the cheese. I'm making more CM seeds so I can always add that genetic to the f1 cross when making the gen1 of sky/cheese .
20230304_162832.jpg
20230304_162905.jpg
20230304_163003.jpg
20230304_162951.jpg
20230304_162927.jpg
20230304_162923.jpg

Last edited:
Back