Hello here are my new girls in the seedling cupboard love these cultave's proper get you stoned smoke
IMG_20230306_154007.jpg

happy growing you know it makes sense to grow sawney beans :smoking:

Hello here are my new girls in the seedling cupboard love these cultave's proper get you stoned smoke
View attachment 1571107
happy growing you know it makes sense to grow sawney beans :smoking:
Thanks for sharing mate. I'm sure it's a few times you have grown them strains so I guess they hit the spot for you mate. :woohoo:
Next gen PREDATOR if you choose to try it may be a ball rattling. :rofl:
But I know the KALAKTA will be first :crying: "one ugly motherfuker" . :toke:

Thanks for sharing mate. I'm sure it's a few times you have grown them strains so I guess they hit the spot for you mate. :woohoo:
Next gen PREDATOR if you choose to try it may be a ball rattling. :rofl:
But I know the KALAKTA will be first :crying: "one ugly motherfuker" . :toke:
I have allways got those two lerking in every grow deff my go to smoke for sleep and chilling. I cant wait for KALAKTA thats going to be Fire :smokeit:

I have allways got those two lerking in every grow deff my go to smoke for sleep and chilling. I cant wait for KALAKTA thats going to be Fire :smokeit:
I will keep them going knowing it helps you out mate:thumbsup: let's see if we can get them stronger :d5: it's a favourite of mine to so it automatically gets an upgrade.
My new cross of UK cheese and Skywalker f1 will have a candidate I'm sure as they have similar structures. I will pheno hunt the skycheese when testing it to see if it's a possibility. :thumbsup:

I will keep them going knowing it helps you out mate:thumbsup: let's see if we can get them stronger :d5: it's a favourite of mine to so it automatically gets an upgrade.
My new cross of UK cheese and Skywalker f1 will have a candidate I'm sure as they have similar structures. I will pheno hunt the skycheese when testing it to see if it's a possibility. :thumbsup:
sounds very intresting that new cross love some cheese. yea the SL and pred are deff a keeper:bow:

Back