Babadook
Smaller pheno of babadook.
More indica and indica stink like a good masal spice mix.
20230424_160258.jpg
20230424_160249.jpg
20230424_160243.jpg
20230424_160235.jpg
20230424_160228.jpg
20230424_160225.jpg

Just a small bit of info on the Jonestown.
Very heavy narcotic knockout weed . I don't normally post anything about effects of my stuff but I think it's only right for this one.
My personal needs are strains with high sedative and muscle relaxant properties and this is one of my best to date. No shit.
It's not for all day use for sure , if you start early prepare for a nap midday .
I could smoke out a kipper house the amount I smoke but this I need to put down.
result. :devil:
Not much to say about flavour as it was quick dry. Next review will have that info.

JONESTOWN f1
LSD x granddaddy purp .

Shall I start a report on my own shit or is that just pretentious?
Let me know peeps , I'm trying to be more involved so if it helps I will continue to do so.
Peace
SAWNEY:devil:
Smoke report is detrimental personally mate so it’s not pretentious at all!! If anything it’s needed and I’m sure most sellers would say the same.

Very heavy narcotic knockout weed . I don't normally post anything about effects of my stuff but I think it's only right for this one.
My personal needs are strains with high sedative and muscle relaxant properties and this is one of my best to date. No shit.
It's not for all day use for sure , if you start early prepare for a nap midday .
I could smoke out a kipper house the amount I smoke but this I need to put down.
Not much to say about flavour as it was quick dry. Next review will have that info.

JONESTOWN f1
LSD x granddaddy purp .

Let me know peeps , I'm trying to be more involved so if it helps I will continue to do so.
Peace
The more info the better i like smoke reports and effect reports gives a good idea of what to expect and if that is what your looking for in a cultvar thats how i choose what to grow i like couch lock and heavey body stoned feeling so that what i allways hunt for :smokeit:

The more info the better i like smoke reports and effect reports gives a good idea of what to expect and if that is what your looking for in a cultvar thats how i choose what to grow i like couch lock and heavey body stoned feeling so that what i allways hunt for :smokeit:
Defo up your street dude.
Thanks for the feedback. Looks like I better shape up with the report's lol

JONESTOWN f1
LSD x granddaddy purp .

Peace

knowledge is Power dude ☮️ Sounds awesome for medical 👍

The babadook is a heavy sativa with sensitive traits. Most are sativa leaning with a potential to get large.
The plant in the photo smells of ripe pineapple/mango and very strong indeed.
I am watching out for some pineapple scents...the last were dp star ryders aeons ago *wink* *wink*
You perhaps know I like "boring" grows...more often time for a mid-day nap ;-)
Looking all yummy!

Back