Breeding tent
Just a small update. In pictures
20230426_174446.jpg
20230426_174437.jpg
20230426_174428.jpg
20230426_174425.jpg

I have diluted out the purple so the new gen you are growing has a larger group of green strawberry phenos. A little colour from the purple has come through.
Regardless the phenos I'm sure you will enjoy it. :pass:
I know I will.....green, purple doesn't matter to me.....sounds good....

What size tent and pots? That's 30 pots and plants..will they finish in the tent with that many? I ordered 25 one gal....I'm going to run as many as possible...I'm going to my local hydroponic store today to get soil..... and extra large perlite...or hydroton....I've had 40 in my 5x5 orgy potted but I'm going to run 1 to the 1gal.....cheap white plastic pots.....with drainage holes.....I need smaller pot trays and raisers.... @Shugrows what size do you use on trays and raisers....ty

What size tent and pots? That's 30 pots and plants..will they finish in the tent with that many? I ordered 25 one gal....I'm going to run as many as possible...I'm going to my local hydroponic store today to get soil..... and extra large perlite...or hydroton....I've had 40 in my 5x5 orgy potted but I'm going to run 1 to the 1gal.....cheap white plastic pots.....with drainage holes.....I need smaller pot trays and raisers.... @Shugrows what size do you use on trays and raisers....ty
I use a square metre tent and the pots are 3ltr.
The males will be removed which will leave about 20/25 female's to Finnish in the tent. :thumbsup:
The more plants I have the better results I can achieve in the first cross of something new.

I use a square metre tent and the pots are 3ltr.
The males will be removed which will leave about 20/25 female's to Finnish in the tent. :thumbsup:
The more plants I have the better results I can achieve in the first cross of something new.
That's right.....I'll be there soon......

Back