not one of yours for sure for sure for sure :headbang: - we both ran it a while back with limited luck, its my current CBD plant
For sure. :crying:
You are on to luck as my next breeding run will be CBD victory and THC victory a long with some coal miners daughter. I'm trying to get some elephant to add to the program , watch this space. :devil:

Breeding info.
so , the saga continues my friends into what I call phase two or
( "Fuck, this is what I have to work with" ) :rofl:

All good wizards have tricks up there arse and sleeves :wiz:
Results are .
Northern light's x pineapple muffin
Vanilla latte x white gen3
Mint jelly x lemongrass
We have 3 well matched f1s on the card using the SAWNEY CODE . Calculated to the T for a maximum outcome sea of green potential grow . I have always made strains to perform high in a sea of green from first f1 seeds. I wouldn't be a killer without a signature:devil:

Making new f1 mint jelly , pineapple muffin and northern lights for breeding and pheno hunting.
I have waited 3 years to pair up the VANILLA and WHITE so it better be good :condom: .
I'm using a male vanilla pheno with the branching tall fast growing traits to pair up to the similar growing WHITE.
The white is what I call happy smile weed and on the psychedelic side of happiness .
I have my theories based on a few documented reasons for the high THC strains it seems to be the mild creamy calm seduced scent with ripe fruit in the background. I would describe it like hop pickers fatigue when you have a whiff.
On the opposite side if something smells offensive it's probably going to drop you on you're hole. Just my observations . :yoinks:

The northern lights and pineapple muffin are a good match due to being similar in terps , thc , cbd , and growth pattern I hope to achieve something special with this one due to the northern lights being a strain I have found a bit of a nemesis.

Stay tuned SAWNEYVILLE patrons the show go's on . . .

so , the saga continues my friends into what I call phase two or
( "Fuck, this is what I have to work with" ) :rofl:

All good wizards have tricks up there arse and sleeves :wiz:
Results are .
Northern light's x pineapple muffin
Vanilla latte x white gen3
Mint jelly x lemongrass
We have 3 well matched f1s on the card using the SAWNEY CODE . Calculated to the T for a maximum outcome sea of green potential grow . I have always made strains to perform high in a sea of green from first f1 seeds. I wouldn't be a killer without a signature:devil:

Making new f1 mint jelly , pineapple muffin and northern lights for breeding and pheno hunting.
I have waited 3 years to pair up the VANILLA and WHITE so it better be good :condom: .
I'm using a male vanilla pheno with the branching tall fast growing traits to pair up to the similar growing WHITE.
The white is what I call happy smile weed and on the psychedelic side of happiness .
I have my theories based on a few documented reasons for the high THC strains it seems to be the mild creamy calm seduced scent with ripe fruit in the background. I would describe it like hop pickers fatigue when you have a whiff.
On the opposite side if something smells offensive it's probably going to drop you on you're hole. Just my observations . :yoinks:

The northern lights and pineapple muffin are a good match due to being similar in terps , thc , cbd , and growth pattern I hope to achieve something special with this one due to the northern lights being a strain I have found a bit of a nemesis.

Stay tuned SAWNEYVILLE patrons the show go's on . . .
I'll be watching...sounds good....let me know when you get it stabilized...I'll have to buy some....

I'll be watching...sounds good....let me know when you get it stabilized...I'll have to buy some....
I don't sell my seeds so you need to become a mate to get a gift.
All my seeds are stable feminized from f1 to gen1 and so on. I don't breed the same as others and stick to a strict SAWNEY CODE to insure performance from start to Finnish.
I will sort you out with some seeds whenever you like mate.

All my seeds are stable feminized from f1 to gen1 and so on. I don't breed the same as others and stick to a strict SAWNEY CODE to insure performance from start to Finnish.
Send me a pm....
I know they are stable...I was just wondering if you were going to get them to f7? Since your pheno hunting....from what I've studied....I appreciate it I'll always take a gift from you...I know your strains are beast....

I need to learn from you on this...I want to start my own...one day...

Back