Some of it gets pretty scientific and I had to reread it several times to figure out what it was talking about. The Hardy Weinberg sections on the punnett squares took a few reads for sure.
fucking punnett squares lol
my misus torchered me when learning punnet squares for dog genetics, even had to show me,
dominent
resesive
big leter
small leter,
its all flashing back,
i actully understand it now too ffs

fucking punnett squares lol
my misus torchered me when learning punnet squares for dog genetics, even had to show me,
dominent
resesive
big leter
small leter,
its all flashing back,
i actully understand it now too ffs
The understanding of how nature works and possible outcomes when we intervene are the key basics to breeding and everything after that is the application of personal preference.
It's easy to "Chuck" pollen and make seeds and anyone can do it for sure but like a good fighter we always think two steps ahead for that knockout outcome.

I'm not just wanting to chuck pollen...I want to breed and only pollen the best looking and biggest plants with good color..different terps and a smell that will knock you out.....I'm looking for the frostiest fattest buds...then I'll pollen that plant...and cross it with something just a beast....I need the growers bible...I'll get it when I'm ready....it'll be soon...

I'm not just wanting to chuck pollen...I want to breed and only pollen the best looking and biggest plants with good color..different terps and a smell that will knock you out.....I'm looking for the frostiest fattest buds...then I'll pollen that plant...and cross it with something just a beast....I need the growers bible...I'll get it when I'm ready....it'll be soon...
You go boy .

You go boy .
Thanks for the rep I got the passion...and I enjoy growing..it's made my life so much better..its just so nice looking at these beautiful plants...and I'm not a scientist ,but when it comes to growing I'm bill ny the science guy...I'll study for hours and days when it comes to growing....it's relaxing to me....and thanks I definitely have the spirit....as you do too....

Breeding tent
All on track and looking good.
20230516_172017.jpg
20230516_172012.jpg
20230516_172000.jpg
20230516_171952.jpg
20230516_171941.jpg
20230516_171933.jpg
20230516_171914.jpg
20230516_171904.jpg

I can't wait to try the northern lights x pineapple muffin.....those are looking so good and the structure on your plants are amazing....
Cheers buddy . The PINEAPPLE MUFFIN has put on some height and seems to be a good strain to boost the northern lights. The northern lights I'm using come from seedsman and have massive growth potential. So I to am looking forward to the new f1 and thanks for the rep mate. :pighug:

Cheers buddy . The PINEAPPLE MUFFIN has put on some height and seems to be a good strain to boost the northern lights. The northern lights I'm using come from seedsman and have massive growth potential. So I to am looking forward to the new f1 and thanks for the rep mate. :pighug:
I can see...it's a nice looking plant...well they are all....

Back