Breeding tent
Lights out .
I will update with some nice pic's at light's on.
20230521_095857.jpg
20230521_095912.jpg
20230521_095946.jpg
20230521_095928.jpg
20230521_095920.jpg

Full success on germination for both strains.
IRN SKY is my UK cheese x skywalker og.
I predict some nice larger taller plant's with colours from dark green to pinks and purples in the flower's. Terps will be interesting for sure. I'm looking for dank musk with a mix into floral note's
And small lecter is being tested for the ratio of small fast 8 week plant's for cross strains to add to my "dwarf" line. View attachment 1595601View attachment 1595602View attachment 1595604View attachment 1595603
I did wonder how long the orange stuff would pop up looool Mother in law loves the stuff!

Full success on germination for both strains.
IRN SKY is my UK cheese x skywalker og.
I predict some nice larger taller plant's with colours from dark green to pinks and purples in the flower's. Terps will be interesting for sure. I'm looking for dank musk with a mix into floral note's
And small lecter is being tested for the ratio of small fast 8 week plant's for cross strains to add to my "dwarf" line. View attachment 1595601View attachment 1595602View attachment 1595604View attachment 1595603
Nice germ....
Little tyd up...lol is it hard to pull apart without messing the roots?

Nice germ....
Little tyd up...lol is it hard to pull apart without messing the roots?
I have used this method for years. No problem separating the sprouts . Sum conspiracy theorist will say it harms the small hairs and damages the seedling but my respond to that is :finger:
I do this to pick out the genetics that I'm looking for . I have my growing down to selective sprouts before they meet soil.

I have used this method for years. No problem separating the sprouts . Sum conspiracy theorist will say it harms the small hairs and damages the seedling but my respond to that is :finger:
I do this to pick out the genetics that I'm looking for . I have my growing down to selective sprouts before they meet soil.
Ok...I was wondering if you plant them all or pick only the fastest, biggest, and best looking seedlings and toss the rest...I agree...I've had 99%germ rate using that technique....seems to go faster..but I've had some really fast straight to pot in the 2x2in gro blocks..day 1 was day 3 from seed to sprout with no soak....only soaked the blocks....
20230519_084451.jpg

Ok...I was wondering if you plant them all or pick only the fastest, biggest, and best looking seedlings and toss the rest...I agree...I've had 99%germ rate using that technique....seems to go faster..but I've had some really fast straight to pot in the 2x2in gro blocks..day 1 was day 3 from seed to sprout with no soak....only soaked the blocks....View attachment 1595664
ok mate. This is my "theory" and seems to be accurate.
The seeds will show you there growth rate so from that I pick the one's I'm looking for. For example . If I have a high indica strain and I'm looking for small bushy plants then I look for seeds the have opened first with a small tail already sprouting "fish bone" roots with not much tap root extending down.
Sativa or tall plants will show off a tap root long and thin before fish bone side roots .

ok mate. This is my "theory" and seems to be accurate.
The seeds will show you there growth rate so from that I pick the one's I'm looking for. For example . If I have a high indica strain and I'm looking for small bushy plants then I look for seeds the have opened first with a small tail already sprouting "fish bone" roots with not much tap root extending down.
Sativa or tall plants will show off a tap root long and thin before fish bone side roots .
Ok now I understand....like I have 3 Alculpco Gold and 2 are tall and one is short and bushy....

Ok...I was wondering if you plant them all or pick only the fastest, biggest, and best looking seedlings and toss the rest...I agree...I've had 99%germ rate using that technique....seems to go faster..but I've had some really fast straight to pot in the 2x2in gro blocks..day 1 was day 3 from seed to sprout with no soak....only soaked the blocks....View attachment 1595664
Remember I don't breed the same as conventional breeders. I don't self plants and I don't back cross .

Back