Looking good mate.
A wee note on the reason I'm breeding out the purple skunk . it's very sensitive to manipulation i.e. Topping and training it won't help it get any bigger.
It's almost a dwarf type plant. The strawberry pheno will get to a decent size .
Ty I appreciate it it's my biggest plant yet....by far...Coco and megacrop make things happen....

Ok...I like the stinky cheese weed smell...
The IRN SKY I'm testing is a pure cheese cross with Skywalker so I'm looking for that dank stank. Slaughtered lamb is dank to as it's a cross to a blue cheese.
I love a cheese. One of my favourite strains.

The IRN SKY I'm testing is a pure cheese cross with Skywalker so I'm looking for that dank stank. Slaughtered lamb is dank to as it's a cross to a blue cheese.
I love a cheese. One of my favourite strains.
Me too...

@Del boy
How's the new IRN SKY smelling at this stage of life buddy ? Curious fek I am.
Hello just sniffed it there is a strong musky cheese with a hint of squidy black to it she is looking banging
IMG_20230608_161728.jpg

She is going to be a very good size come harvest time
Happy growing you know it makes sense to grow a Sawney bean :baked:

Hello just sniffed it there is a strong musky cheese with a hint of squidy black to it she is looking banging
View attachment 1601521
She is going to be a very good size come harvest time
Happy growing you know it makes sense to grow a Sawney bean :baked:
Fuk mate that's took a bloom burst for sure.
So happy it's turning out as expected and for the first plant ever grown I call that a successful f1.
This may out pace the slaughtered lamb ? If it dose it's on track to be crossed with it.
Result. I hope it's a good smoke to .
Thanks for sharing mate. :pighug:

Fuk mate that's took a bloom burst for sure.
So happy it's turning out as expected and for the first plant ever grown I call that a successful f1.
This may out pace the slaughtered lamb ? If it dose it's on track to be crossed with it.
Result. I hope it's a good smoke to .
Thanks for sharing mate. :pighug:
If it smokes like it smells it will be fire yea she has had a good growth spurt this week :thumbsup:

Back