I'm a shit breeder if I can't keep it the same or better. Lol
I need to keep you're meds in supply mate . :devil:
I am sure the new pred will be fire đź’Ż. lol shit breeder far from it mate your beans are right up there with the best :wiz:

The original Pred is a lovely smoke so going to take something good to beat It Imho. i smoke it every night before bed as it gives me proper couch lock as thats what i like :thumbsup:
I'm ready to try this purple Nugz gen2... I'm smoking Jean-O’s Voodoo atm and it puts me down...

It's not mate. I'm not sure what company it's from? It was a gift from @2budz and I also have a king gelato from the same company . I dare say we will find out where it came from.
It was a blind stab in the dark to add it to the breeding tent but everything I seen about Skywalker genetics made me add it and I'm glad I did.
Those beans came from autoflower.ca
I would be going out on a limb but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Mephistos skywalker.

@St. Tom here is my new IRN SKY (cheese x Skywalker OG)
I think I found something up you're street. Dellboy is the first to grow it. I currently have a full tent just taking off.
I will be tagging along with interest as usual my friend 🙂

Northern lights and caramel cream
This was a pleasant surprise as the plan was to cross a northern lights to a pineapple muffin but sometimes the plants just scream at me to be parents.
So a new f1 special northern lights x caramel cream.
Making more northern lights for breeding.
20230609_100510.jpg
20230609_100504.jpg
20230609_100459.jpg
20230609_100454.jpg

This was a pleasant surprise as the plan was to cross a northern lights to a pineapple muffin but sometimes the plants just scream at me to be parents.
So a new f1 special northern lights x caramel cream.
Making more northern lights for breeding.
View attachment 1601751View attachment 1601752View attachment 1601753View attachment 1601754
Cool to see how into flower your mothers to be are, the first round I made I pollinated later and husbandry didn’t let the plants finish out to end so I sorted through mature first pollination and immature later pollination. This time I was gun shy and only pollinated the first pistils so I would get mature seeds without going to so long or having to sort as much. Once pollinated do you wait for x weeks?

Back