Cool to see how into flower your mothers to be are, the first round I made I pollinated later and husbandry didn’t let the plants finish out to end so I sorted through mature first pollination and immature later pollination. This time I was gun shy and only pollinated the first pistils so I would get mature seeds without going to so long or having to sort as much. Once pollinated do you wait for x weeks?
I have pollinated at all flowering stages and now stick to when the female's show there first orange pistols. It's never on a specific day or week just when the plants are ready to go . I seem to get more mature seeds when all the caylex are formed in the flowers. :thumbsup:

Cool to see how into flower your mothers to be are, the first round I made I pollinated later and husbandry didn’t let the plants finish out to end so I sorted through mature first pollination and immature later pollination. This time I was gun shy and only pollinated the first pistils so I would get mature seeds without going to so long or having to sort as much. Once pollinated do you wait for x weeks?
Once seeded I just wait for the seeds to start separating from the caylex and fall out . Then it's drying time to harvest them .

I have pollinated at all flowering stages and now stick to when the female's show there first orange pistols. It's never on a specific day or week just when the plants are ready to go . I seem to get more mature seeds when all the caylex are formed in the flowers. :thumbsup:
I’ll try this next time :pass: that’s much later than I’ve been doing

I’ll try this next time :pass: that’s much later than I’ve been doing
If you pollinate early the small inner caylex get seeded but seem to get stunted from the rest of the caylex growing around them .
This is a shot of a seeded plant and when seeds are ready they will fall out .
1686316586378.png

On to a winner. With this one mate.
Potential to be a small sea of green strain if grown in small pots and close together. On the other hand the genetics give it potential to be a large plant if given the pot space.
The caramel cream will add some potency to the mix I think ? I say this because the CC is higher in THC and CBD the terps are non existent so all the terps from the northern lights will come through and hopefully add some more growth structure to the f1 .
The speed on the caramel cream made it a prime candidate alongside the structure being the same .
I make f1 seeds and f1special seeds and the difference between them is the f1 seeds are just breeding replicas for pheno hunting through that strain to seek out potential mother's. F1 specials are just that , special. The plants tell me what to do and I pair them up like some shit Cila Black lol .
I read the room and see the potential and act on it.
Plans change all the time as the plant's grow and show off there potential and I take it from there .

@InkAddict$
This is Cila Black from the UK show blind date.
It's a shit reference to my breeding but I'm sure our Graham will do it justice with a quick reminder. Lol

I'm your side of the pond and liked the Cila ref:, I was like "mrs what was the name of that dating show with Cila", lol then you posted the YT clip :crying: I did however forget about "Our Graham":crying:I loved the 80's but those shoulder pads, :crying: wtaf, these peeps thought they were Buck Rogers...

I'm your side of the pond and liked the Cila ref:, I was like "mrs what was the name of that dating show with Cila", lol then you posted the YT clip :crying: I did however forget about "Our Graham":crying:I loved the 80's but those shoulder pads, :crying: wtaf, these peeps thought they were Buck Rogers...
Hilarious shenanigans in the 80s mate.
Imagine Monty don pairing up plants like Cila and that's me.
Here is our SAWNEY with a quick autoflower reminder :rofl:
I pish myself at my own jokes :crying:

Back