I think that would be a strong match i do love the S/L i do think that will be hard to improve as it has everything to start with :thumbsup: but you being the :wiz: that you are i am sure it will be FIRE:thumbsup:
Here is a bud of the SKOOSH she smell nice and dank with a bit of pepper to it
View attachment 1612164
That's a frosty wee fek mate. I will have a full grow of SKOOSH going in a few week's as soon as the small lecter is down.
Can't wait.

I hear the gov is looking to decriminalization of all drugs for personal use. Hopefully that goes through. Free the herb.
There is no chance of that not with the stone age cnts in the house of Lords and that cnt sunak Scotland has put in a bill on it and it got rejected

There is no chance of that not with the stone age cnts in the house of Lords and that cnt sunak Scotland has put in a bill on it and it got rejected
It's progress it the right direction at least. I hope you guys get some piece of mind soon.

It's the start of a debate at least. Westminster politicians closing it down, but only because they can't stand uppity Scots coming up with sensible ideas. I reckon it will come eventually to this backward island. Will need the industry to lobby politicians first though. All about money, bribes and backhanders in this sceptic isle.

It's the start of a debate at least. Westminster politicians closing it down, but only because they can't stand uppity Scots coming up with sensible ideas. I reckon it will come eventually to this backward island. Will need the industry to lobby politicians first though. All about money, bribes and backhanders in this sceptic isle.
"They" don't want the taxslayer having free access to the plant kingdom, it's always about control with these nauseas'

DAY 10 (SAWNEY IS OUR LEADER)

DAY 10

:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:

SAWNEY BEAN​

---------------------------​

EL JEFE "THE BOSS"​

---------------------------​

FORUM STOMPER : DOUBLE GRAPE​

PLANNET OF THE GRAPES​

------------------------------​

LECTER​

20230710_002713.jpg