Sawney_bean i just wanted to show the size and lean this beast has....I'm hoping to get half a p out of it....definitely has the sativa buds they are still dense just not like the Hubbabubbasmelloscope buds now those were some giant buds.....i had one 3x the size of this bud , but i smoked it...😆
20230711_101656.jpg

Last edited:
Sawney_bean i just wanted to show the size and lean this beast has....I'm hoping to get half a p out of it....definitely has the sativa buds they are still dense just not like the Hubbabubbasmelloscope buds now those were some giant buds.....i had one 3x the size of this bud , but i smoked it...😆 View attachment 1613410
This definitely was you when you smoked that babe !!!
E706BE97-7E6E-452C-97F2-40558399B910.gif

Sawney_bean i just wanted to show the size and lean this beast has....I'm hoping to get half a p out of it....definitely has the sativa buds they are still dense just not like the Hubbabubbasmelloscope buds now those were some giant buds.....i had one 3x the size of this bud , but i smoked it...😆 View attachment 1613410
Is it like Bubblegum ? I have a Bubblegum I made from fastbuds but I still need to test it out.

Hello @Sawney_bean the skywalker OG X uk cheese looks near done and the pred gen 1 to about 75 days from seed to chop does that sound about right fuck it stinks mate well dank i am scared to open the growdrobe :rofl:

Back