Eeeeyyyyyyoooooo.. my man's rocking the fkn discotheque now.. brilliant m8.. love the new gear and glad your back in full swing.. bring us them killer autoflowers baby lol
Thanks mate. Good to be back concocting up new killer's to let loose on society.
First new cross is a official SAWNEY and DUTCH PASSION cross between the LECTER and SFV OG. I will also be making gen2 of LECTER.
I will be posting more now , lol stay tuned for the next exciting update from the SAWNEY CAVE. :devil:

Thanks mate. Good to be back concocting up new killer's to let loose on society.
First new cross is a official SAWNEY and DUTCH PASSION cross between the LECTER and SFV OG. I will also be making gen2 of LECTER.
I will be posting more now , lol stay tuned for the next exciting update from the SAWNEY CAVE. :devil:
gona be a rocking strain man. im really impressed with the sfv in regards to speed snd structure and think it will go with lecter well.
sweet

So it begins.
The four male lecter I have selected are at the front of the tent.
I will select a male for the new Dutch passion sawney cross and one to continue the lecter into gen2. I have 7 sfv og female's to select from. More than enough. Lol .
In the other tent we have 9 lecter and one will be the gen2 mother.
A big thank you to @Antonio_DutchPassion for helping a breederbro out. Legend.
20230805_155557.jpg
20230805_155137.jpg

Back