Slaughted Lamb
Chopped her on Day 85
Cured over 75g/ a little over 2.5 ounces. I thought it would have been more but I'll take it.

I've had a couple samples and she puts out a bit of a sandlewood flavor and a relaxed head high.

Thank you Sawney for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to growing a few of the other stains but in small pots and in a SOG as intended.

20230724_214234.jpg
20230724_214250.jpg
20230804_124831.jpg

All down to the weather mate , I'm not sure when it will Finnish , just a case of keeping an eye out.

Thank you but I hope to get 2 more weeks in before cropping. But outdoor and not overly acclimatized to outdoor climate so I will be keeping a eye on the short cycle plants. They do take a little longer due to light but on average how much longer?

So it begins.
The four male lecter I have selected are at the front of the tent.
I will select a male for the new Dutch passion sawney cross and one to continue the lecter into gen2. I have 7 sfv og female's to select from. More than enough. Lol .
In the other tent we have 9 lecter and one will be the gen2 mother.
A big thank you to @Antonio_DutchPassion for helping a breederbro out. Legend. View attachment 1621483View attachment 1621484

Lovely, let's get this party cracking!:dancer:I will be here to follow you on this epic journey mate, GL and have fun! :cheers:

Lecter mothers .
8 Good seedlings to choose from and that's plenty 👍.
Alongside we have 2 lecter evicted from the breeding tent for being sparce with growth compared to the rest.
20230807_162921.jpg
20230807_162931.jpg
20230807_162935.jpg
20230807_162940.jpg

Slaughted Lamb
Chopped her on Day 85
Cured over 75g/ a little over 2.5 ounces. I thought it would have been more but I'll take it.

I've had a couple samples and she puts out a bit of a sandlewood flavor and a relaxed head high.

Thank you Sawney for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to growing a few of the other stains but in small pots and in a SOG as intended.

View attachment 1622068View attachment 1622069View attachment 1622070
Thanks for the Reps @Sawney_bean looking forward to getting some more going.

Thanks @Redeye Master I may have boarded this train late but I'm totally on board now.

All down to the weather mate , I'm not sure when it will Finnish , just a case of keeping an eye out.
The Hellraiser shows no signs of mold at all just to let you know my man. It was a seedstockers/Mendocino cross Thunder Banana auto that was cropped due to mold.

Slaughted Lamb
Chopped her on Day 85

View attachment 1622068View attachment 1622069View attachment 1622070
This is going to be the next bean I pop for sure. @Sawney_bean thanks for the opportunity m8 :cool1: :worship: :d5: :cheers::thanks:

Back