Apologies to anyone waiting for seeds.
I post this openly because I'm sure there are quite a few waiting so it saves me repeating so many PM s.
There has been a death in the family and it requires all my resources to help out , I know everyone respects this and I'm great full. I will be back on track very soon.
A week or two will be my aim .

A hard year this one, can't wait to see the back of it.
Take care of yourselves and each other.

I post this openly because I'm sure there are quite a few waiting so it saves me repeating so many PM s.
There has been a death in the family and it requires all my resources to help out , I know everyone respects this and I'm great full. I will be back on track very soon.

Sorry for your loss man. Sending good vibes take all the time you need man.

Bronson and slaughtered lamb. Both so close. There in one gal pots with happyfrog under an hlg 350 rspec. In a 2x4 tent getting some bloom booster at the end of there life. Frosty and stinky. Out of the 2 like the smell and structure of bronson. Buds are denser on the slaughtered lamb.

bronson
IMG_2899.jpeg
IMG_2898.jpeg

slaughtered lamb
IMG_2901.jpeg
IMG_2900.jpeg

Sorry for your loss mate.

Qb

Sorry for your families loss. No one would fault you for handling family business and if they did.....

You know what is important, take care of them.

Sorry for your loss mate :passit:

Totally understandable mate, sorry for your loss.
My auntie passed away on Tuesday and it was a bit of a shock, take it easy mate, it's been a rotten year for sure.
But next year gonna be better tho. Keer~er~lit

Back