Mint jelly mother.
Mint jelly mother .
20231227_160323.jpg
20231227_160312.jpg
20231227_160308.jpg
20231227_160329.jpg

Mint Jelly you say? Will pair delightfully with your Slaughtered Lamb, fava beans and a nice chianti. I think.

Hope everythings going ok mate.

Qb
The mint jelly is a little cracker mate. I have loads of strains I can use for potential crosses. I will aim for a small fast dense strong indica type when breeding time rolls round. .

Things are getting back on track mate , thank you .
A new year to play with so full steam ahead.

The mint jelly is a little cracker mate. I have loads of strains I can use for potential crosses. I will aim for a small fast dense strong indica type when breeding time rolls round. .

glad to have you back. Can’t wait to see whats in store for the 2024 year.

I harvested my bronson the other day. Seriously some of the frostiest buds I grown. not the biggest yielder but quality is looking top shelf. Will have a smoke report here once it cures for a few more weeks

I harvested my bronson the other day. Seriously some of the frostiest buds I grown. not the biggest yielder but quality is looking top shelf. Will have a smoke report here once it cures for a few more weeks
Quality over quantity every time 😆
Bronson is a special one and deserves to be made into a gen1.
Look forward to the report 😆

Back