What did you do? Raided a bookstore?
giphy.gif
I would dread to think what you would say if you saw my library :crying:

Here I have a selection of books that helped me understand the vast spectrum of cannabis.
I started as a photoperiod grower with a thurst to try every weed strain possible but realised that's just a dream ( blame Amsterdam lol )

I can post a page from each every day .
If you want to see my influences I'm happy to share.
Example........

View attachment 1668486View attachment 1668487View attachment 1668488View attachment 1668489
Nice selection of reading! Do you have George Servantez The Art of Growing? It's an old outdated book but full of good info. It was the first cannabis book I bought like 23 years ago. I see a lot of familiar books I've read in your collection!

Nice selection of reading! Do you have George Servantez The Art of Growing? It's an old outdated book but full of good info. It was the first cannabis book I bought like 23 years ago. I see a lot of familiar books I've read in your collection!
I think I have taken in all the old school documentation from old vhs tapes and books of George servantez .
Been there seen it and tried most idea's from across the board.
I wouldn't be the breeder I am without all the background information.
Now look at me ......... free the seed. Lol

Just checked a few minutes ago, got one each of sawneys Vanilla latte and SOS above dirt… so far. Waiting on one each more…
Remember vanilla latte is a humboldt seed compony strain . I just made more seeds for pheno hunting. Not yet crossed.

Sos genetics are white widow , cheese and chronic. Enjoy 😉

New ultimate white test grow
I decided to do a small scale test on the new ultimate x white gen3.
I will do a multiple strain grow soon but I thought its best to try the new gear to put my curiosity to rest lol 😆 breeder night fever 🤒 😅
Seeds pass the germ test even though they are pail . Here we go .
20240302_101024.jpg
20240302_101120.jpg

Back