well worth a look if your into the cheese only guy iv ever seen who has blues in his work im eyeing up a pack of killer skunk myself maybe make some reproductions of it to keep in my vault love a bit of cheese it was rare we would get the real uk clone stuff back in the day then in 2006ish my friend managed to get a cut of the real deal cheese from the uk through some friends of his brother we kept it alive for 3 years then a mistake happened and we lost the clone not sure iv had real cheese since

https://www.kannabia.com/en/autoflowering-cannabis-seeds/krittic-auto

Kannabia Has a skunky type Auto

thanks mate but the blues is a pheno of cheese from the uk it has a more fruity back round to it than the normal cheesiness funk
mephistos livers would be more what i would be looking for but im more interested in the photo periods for now like i said if i could get my hands on something close to the cut i would make reproductions no real space for that at the moment :shrug:

thanks mate but the blues is a pheno of cheese from the uk it has a more fruity back round to it than the normal cheesiness funk
mephistos livers would be more what i would be looking for but im more interested in the photo periods for now like i said if i could get my hands on something close to the cut i would make reproductions no real space for that at the moment :shrug:
sawney has a pink livers x strain, not sure what it's called,, think it's Tri Kush

He also has a Skunk/Cali Kush f1
17096337742728727232626237613501.jpg

I used a UK cheese and crossed to a skywalker og to make my IRN SKY strain .
My sos has cheese in it and my slaughtered lamb has blue cheese in it.
Love a cheese .

Back