Here I have a selection of books that helped me understand the vast spectrum of cannabis.
I started as a photoperiod grower with a thurst to try every weed strain possible but realised that's just a dream ( blame Amsterdam lol )

I can post a page from each every day .
If you want to see my influences I'm happy to share.
Example........

View attachment 1668486View attachment 1668487View attachment 1668488View attachment 1668489
Love them bro, Greg Green wrote some really nice books! The Breeders Bible is definitely a good read...

Funny to see many of the same books that I have haha.. the old school book of buds is something I like to dig into from time to time. But its like you said, some of the pictures are horrendous. But yeah back then it looked good, we've come a long way since then.

Sorry for the spam, but I had a lot of catching up to do!
This book is a document of subcools breeding.
I picked up how his terp profile was paired up with other grow patterns when he crossed all his plants.

A definite influence in my early days, making something from predictive selected breeding and a goal to aim for

View attachment 1668496View attachment 1668497View attachment 1668498
A guy that always sounded interesting to me (a real passionate breeder) but unfortunately I have never read his work, is it something I should get and read too?
I decided to do a small scale test on the new ultimate x white gen3.
I will do a multiple strain grow soon but I thought its best to try the new gear to put my curiosity to rest lol 😆 breeder night fever 🤒 😅
Seeds pass the germ test even though they are pail . Here we go . View attachment 1668838View attachment 1668839
Colour doesn't mean shit, yes we all like the tigerprints but I have seen insane good plants coming from light grey and white seeds :yay: Its not about what you can see on the outside, but more what's on the inside right :eyebrows:
Picking your ladies solely based on looks doesn't give best results, I think a lot of chaps must have noticed that during their life too right, I have at least :crying:
Very true , plus if dropped they sound like little stones . No duds here mate lol 😂 🤣
Exactly!
View attachment 1668919View attachment 1668920Woke up to this today… white fuzz and dead cotyledons
Wow, this is super moist and just a tip, leave the jiffy's be, we literally have had ten thousands of customers using this shit and many with super bad results.. best is to use cotton-pad germination and then place them in the soil for the optimum results, hands down
I think you've kept those coco puffs to wet brother. Also the H²O² is always a good idea.
Take 100ml of water and add 2ml of 36% H²O² or 12ml of 6% H²O² to it. This is enough for most applications.

That's why I don't use the jiffy's anymore. They are full with spores and other bad stuff...They used to be my preferred method in the day, but now I use the cotton pad method followed by planting the seed in fresh seedling/light mix. That will prevent most unwanted activity...When they have rooted the plants will be moved into very Biological active soil.
100% @Bob's Auto's :clapper:
thanks mate but the blues is a pheno of cheese from the uk it has a more fruity back round to it than the normal cheesiness funk
mephistos livers would be more what i would be looking for but im more interested in the photo periods for now like i said if i could get my hands on something close to the cut i would make reproductions no real space for that at the moment :shrug:
Oe-la-la, Blue Cheese, something I had it my mind for a while now. Even thinking of making that cross in the future one day, the original Blueberry (with hues) crossed with a UK Cheese. Can anyone get their hands on a original UK Cheese or Blues cut?
Proper growth mate, seems to me you got this autoflower game all worked out! :cheers:
I maybe even see a few more pheno emerging now, at least 3? Maybe 4? Ah well, I guess we'll see in a few weeks time anyway! For now, just keep it up mate :joy:

btw, don't forget to teach your puppy to keep off the grasss!!! :crying:

Cheers mate, have a good one today :baked:

Love them bro, Greg Green wrote some really nice books! The Breeders Bible is definitely a good read...

Funny to see many of the same books that I have haha.. the old school book of buds is something I like to dig into from time to time. But its like you said, some of the pictures are horrendous. But yeah back then it looked good, we've come a long way since then.

Sorry for the spam, but I had a lot of catching up to do!

A guy that always sounded interesting to me (a real passionate breeder) but unfortunately I have never read his work, is it something I should get and read too?

Colour doesn't mean shit, yes we all like the tigerprints but I have seen insane good plants coming from light grey and white seeds :yay: Its not about what you can see on the outside, but more what's on the inside right :eyebrows:
Picking your ladies solely based on looks doesn't give best results, I think a lot of chaps must have noticed that during their life too right, I have at least :crying:

Exactly!

Wow, this is super moist and just a tip, leave the jiffy's be, we literally have had ten thousands of customers using this shit and many with super bad results.. best is to use cotton-pad germination and then place them in the soil for the optimum results, hands down

100% @Bob's Auto's :clapper:

Oe-la-la, Blue Cheese, something I had it my mind for a while now. Even thinking of making that cross in the future one day, the original Blueberry (with hues) crossed with a UK Cheese. Can anyone get their hands on a original UK Cheese or Blues cut?

Proper growth mate, seems to me you got this autoflower game all worked out! :cheers:
I maybe even see a few more pheno emerging now, at least 3? Maybe 4? Ah well, I guess we'll see in a few weeks time anyway! For now, just keep it up mate :joy:

btw, don't forget to teach your puppy to keep off the grasss!!! :crying:

Cheers mate, have a good one today :baked:
I agree mate , if we have the "skill or light"
We can make something worth contributing to the plants worth.

Ultimate white
Nice healthy seedlings 🌱. New ultimate x white gen3.
Got the 9 I needed with a couple spare.
Let's gooooooooo.
:devil:
20240307_154511.jpg
20240307_154522.jpg
20240307_154517.jpg
20240307_154529.jpg

Back