Good day fellow sawney bean growers here is my next grow all sawney beans have been soaked for 24hours then into final pots 3X 2gallon 3X1.5LTR 3X solos all in coco and will be fed Green planet nutes.This will fill the growdrobe up nice.

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
oooo, dont mind if I keep an eye on this upcoming bouquet!

No photos for y'all, but just to let you know that the Lecter's I planted out are doing well.
First few days out a bit of rain, and was afraid of the old slugs...
They did take a tiny nibble, but since then the sun's out and they're doing well.
Next week will be hot and sunny, so I gave them a good drink this evening.
Hoping for some strong growth this week to get them up to a nice size before pistils show.
Six straight in the ground as three pairs together.
Another pair still in their small pot but that's buried in the ground, will find time to get the pot out.
Another pair in a bigger pot above ground, about 5 or 6 liters I guess.

Meanwhile, the earlier Blue Nuggets are doing well.
And the newer White Chem are almost ready to plant out, showing nice 3-pointer leaves.
With three out of four Vanilla Lattes also above ground.
Started a couple more Blue Nuggets a few days ago, but haven't popped up yet.

Will try to get some photos next week in due course.

A bit of a update they are all packing on the weight and frost. I took one out for the first time to show the approximate size when grown in around 6 gallons of soil they go through two liters of food/water a day.
PXL_20220613_032459081.jpg
PXL_20220613_032152771.jpg
PXL_20220613_032326361.jpg
PXL_20220613_032124470.jpg

No photos for y'all, but just to let you know that the Lecter's I planted out are doing well.
First few days out a bit of rain, and was afraid of the old slugs...
They did take a tiny nibble, but since then the sun's out and they're doing well.
Next week will be hot and sunny, so I gave them a good drink this evening.
Hoping for some strong growth this week to get them up to a nice size before pistils show.
Six straight in the ground as three pairs together.
Another pair still in their small pot but that's buried in the ground, will find time to get the pot out.
Another pair in a bigger pot above ground, about 5 or 6 liters I guess.

Meanwhile, the earlier Blue Nuggets are doing well.
And the newer White Chem are almost ready to plant out, showing nice 3-pointer leaves.
With three out of four Vanilla Lattes also above ground.
Started a couple more Blue Nuggets a few days ago, but haven't popped up yet.

Will try to get some photos next week in due course.
you are a busy bee. :d5:

Back