Brilliant mate
Must do some small ones next grow, whats the difference in them? height and yield compared to the gen 1.
On my 4th lecter grow gen 2s & 1s all the way lol
Love it
Brilliant mate
Must do some small ones next grow, whats the difference in them? height and yield compared to the gen 1.
On my 4th lecter grow gen 2s & 1s all the way lol
Love it
The small LECTER mother was a fast 8 weeker perfect for smaller pot grows. Some phenos are big tho. I plan on using certain phenos for new strains. The F1 small LECTER won't be a strain.

Real farmer now
I'm practicing my craft for the skills to manage my own Autoflower research asylum . I can drive a tractor and plough a field now. Multi skilled fucker I am. :devil:
16583246556183768213100220638180.jpg

I'm practicing my craft for the skills to manage my own Autoflower research asylum . I can drive a tractor and plough a field now. Multi skilled fucker I am. :devil:
Not far now Sawney, just the last few bricks and you are there :rofl:

I'm practicing my craft for the skills to manage my own Autoflower research asylum . I can drive a tractor and plough a field now. Multi skilled fucker I am. :devil:View attachment 1489617

I'm no gamer bro but that's gotta be some edge of the seat non stop action right there :crying: :crying: :crying: any spare beds in that autoflower asylum?? :naughtystep::pighug:

Back