Lecter Auto
Day 26 ish
Coming along nicely Sawney :pighug: I reckon another few days and she should be ready to start flowering :yay: branches are very flexible, so would of been ideal to tie and train, if only I had the room and the skills too :rofl:
20220725_101527.jpg
20220725_101541.jpg
20220725_101620.jpg
20220724_205545.jpg

L
Looking splendid mate. Looks like you will get a decent amount from it.
Keep it up mate. :thumbsup:
Cheers mate :pighug: I only just found this thread, so I'll keep you updated here from now on :pass:

Nice looking buds dude! :thumbsup:

@420Forever
Cheers dude. As you see I don't trim my budz much.
Just a snap shot from my phone cam. I need to pull out the new high spec macro cam I just got. :rofl:
I will trim up some nice budz of all I have and post some SAWNEY POWER'S snaps up baby.
it's been curing for a month or so and just giving it a test run , I don't normally do a smoke report on my own strains but this one I think deserves attention. A LECTER f1 male and a critical Jack herer female it has turned out as a keeper and will be made into GEN1.
a smooth smoke that imprints a smile on you're face and releases the sole. :baked:
it may be possible it's stronger than LECTER on melt to the couch fx.

Cheers dude. As you see I don't trim my budz much.
Just a snap shot from my phone cam. I need to pull out the new high spec macro cam I just got. :rofl:
I will trim up some nice budz of all I have and post some SAWNEY POWER'S snaps up baby.
it's been curing for a month or so and just giving it a test run , I don't normally do a smoke report on my own strains but this one I think deserves attention. A LECTER f1 male and a critical Jack herer female it has turned out as a keeper and will be made into GEN1.
a smooth smoke that imprints a smile on you're face and releases the sole. :baked:
it may be possible it's stronger than LECTER on melt to the couch fx.
Those leaves don’t need to be cut off with how much frost they have on them bro. That stuff looks fire… definitely a keeper. :thumbsup:
Would love to see some macro pics with your buds all trimmed up and looking pretty. I’m sure you have a nice collection of fine top quality cannabis over there. Always nice to have a good selection to choose from
.:pass:

Nice man,
if u want to see some Lecter lst then I'm about to start training 7 off them in 8L smartpots in a 72 X 115 cm grow space. In the next week or so
It's s excellent strain and perfect for side branch tie downs.
Will throw a pic up in here
Sawney should be well proud of this master strain I call it

I'm at that difficult stage of the grow.
You know, when you probably could harvest them, but you know they're going to just bulk up further.
But whenever you look at them and smell them, they look so delicious and tasty.
And you want to cut them, but know you shouldn't.

Yeah, that's where I'm at these days, hahahahaaaa!!!
:doc1:

Back