I'm at that difficult stage of the grow.
You know, when you probably could harvest them, but you know they're going to just bulk up further.
But whenever you look at them and smell them, they look so delicious and tasty.
And you want to cut them, but know you shouldn't.

Yeah, that's where I'm at these days, hahahahaaaa!!!
:doc1:
I'm currently in this position now as well haha. Guess there could be worse problems! :crying:

I'm currently in this position now as well haha. Guess there could be worse problems! :crying:

The last few days have been a bit cooler, and it's just starting to bring out a little color on the calyxes and inner leaves of the biggest Lecter. Calyxes swelling. Yeah, we all know what time it is!

I'm at that difficult stage of the grow.
You know, when you probably could harvest them, but you know they're going to just bulk up further.
But whenever you look at them and smell them, they look so delicious and tasty.
And you want to cut them, but know you shouldn't.

Yeah, that's where I'm at these days, hahahahaaaa!!!
:doc1:
Common problem. Lol :rolleyes1:
I let them grow at least 10 more days when I’m feeling like that and they always end up putting on more weight.

Common problem. Lol :rolleyes1:
I let them grow at least 10 more days when I’m feeling like that and they always end up putting on more weight.
Same. When I think they’re done I let them go a little longer. Some plants are easier than others for sure lol.

Back in the game.
Started treating my males. 9 males 15 females. All new strains for breeding and 1 new GEN1 strain.
I will post a pic of the plant's when lights turn on.
16590034865001031306143.jpg

Back