Reaction score
I ordered from CropKing for my first run. No issues with them. I was told they don't have the best phenotype though. Any suggestions?

I ordered from CropKing for my first run. No issues with them. I was told they don't have the best phenotype though. Any suggestions?

well, me dunno bout the pheno, but my 2 NL from cks are doin great atm...grew another NL bout 5 yrz ago, also from cks, and despite numerous rookie mistakez on my part, lol, she ended up A-1 smoke fer sure! hope this helpz ;) ppp

I had a great ordering experience with Oregon elite seeds.

They stock seeds from a ton of breeders and have a huge selection.

I ordered a 3 pack of sweet seeds gelato and a 3 pack of sweet seeds dark devil. Both came with a free seed so I got 4 of each. They take credit cards which is starting to become a rarity,. I just had to call after placing the order. The guy on the phone told me what day they would ship, and the day he promised, I got an email with my tracking number.

I haven't planted them yet as I'm finishing up another run first.

I had a great ordering experience with Oregon elite seeds.

They stock seeds from a ton of breeders and have a huge selection.

I ordered a 3 pack of sweet seeds gelato and a 3 pack of sweet seeds dark devil. Both came with a free seed so I got 4 of each. They take credit cards which is starting to become a rarity,. I just had to call after placing the order. The guy on the phone told me what day they would ship, and the day he promised, I got an email with my tracking number.

I haven't planted them yet as I'm finishing up another run first.

You're so right about that rarity with these seedbanks taking cards bro. It took me forever to find one that would actually take my card.

You're so right about that rarity with these seedbanks taking cards bro. It took me forever to find one that would actually take my card.

well, let'z see, on the cc thing, at least for the moment, there'z hella dank, greybeard, wicked pissah & new420guy that i know of that take cc'z, and all are us based, which is a plus if that'z where u are...i haven't ordered from em myself yet, but bushy told me that wicked pissah even has free shipping within the us, so...again, hope this helpz :d5: ppp

well, let'z see, on the cc thing, at least for the moment, there'z hella dank, greybeard, wicked pissah & new420guy that i know of that take cc'z, and all are us based, which is a plus if that'z where u are...i haven't ordered from em myself yet, but bushy told me that wicked pissah even has free shipping within the us, so...again, hope this helpz :d5: ppp

Thanks for all the help bro. Much appreciated.

I suspect you might be Canadian ordering from Crop King seeds. If you are, I have had good luck ordering from True North seed bank. I like the E-transfer option. They seem to have all the Major breeders covered Dinafem, Mephisto, DP and all the rest. I've also had good success with seeds coming strait from Dinafem to Canada, just be sure to allow for shipping times.

I suspect you might be Canadian ordering from Crop King seeds. If you are, I have had good luck ordering from True North seed bank. I like the E-transfer option. They seem to have all the Major breeders covered Dinafem, Mephisto, DP and all the rest. I've also had good success with seeds coming strait from Dinafem to Canada, just be sure to allow for shipping times.

Actually, I'm in the US bro. I'm aware that they do have a Canada location as well though from looking on their site.

Back