Reaction score
YaDTtso.jpg

Hey everyone what's up? I'm working on my first autoflower journal, the link is here but also in my sig.

I'm growing Short Stuff Seeds Auto Jedi Kush and Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy Auto. I'll just post some Auto Jedi Kush related stuff here, and for anyone interested in the whole journal, what are you waiting for? Check it out!

z3ckgZs.jpg

I began germinating these last Tuesday according to the lunar calendar I'm using. You can see it in my journal. The seeds germinated for 5 days in paper towel, and what happened next blew my fucking mind!

hUlPrKc.jpg

I had to be very careful disentangling the Auto Jedi Kush, because I don't want to injure their delicate root system.

kGpto05.jpg

This was the most developed and the one I'll be most interested in watching. I labeled her.

AkTKzb1.gif

I think she'll survive the transplant process juussssssst fine. And I will most definitely be growing more Short Stuff strains.

ELzM12f.jpg

Don't worry, I'll keep you posted on the progress but if you want to follow along for alllllllll the fun you better get subbed into my journal! Peace!~~~~~
:chimp:

I’ll keep an eye on this pal, my Jedi Kush is the smallest freakiest thing I’ve seen for a while lol I’ll be adding photos to my diary soon. Good luck!

Back