twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The^Dude, update #2
Just wanted to point this out, I know it’s only day 2, but these babies are so uniform, I’m impressed already.
image.jpg

MR magoo#update1
Last edited:
DCLXVI, update #4
Day 10: Strain Trizkits

Other than rotating the pot for some reason and causing the plant to reach and get a bendy stem, it's been going smooth!
LITFA right? It was perfect like 3/4 days ago..... rrrg.
P1030131.JPG

Internode distance seems very short. I'm still pretty new so maybe I'm wrong and it looks totally normal. Guys, let me know. @Twenty20 Adam , does this train have short distances? Or should I make an adjustment somewhere? My light is at full 100% intensity at about 12" above the plant for the last few days.

P1030135.JPG

Other than rotating the pot for some reason and causing the plant to reach and get a bendy stem, it's been going smooth!
View attachment 1295126

Internode distance seems very short. I'm still pretty new so maybe I'm wrong and it looks totally normal. Guys, let me know. @Twenty20 Adam , does this train have short distances? Or should I make an adjustment somewhere? My light is at full 100% intensity at about 12" above the plant for the last few days.

View attachment 1295127
looking good just a bit top heavy thats all what light you using how many watts ?

Migro Aray 2 - 120w (I've got a small grow space)

EDIT: I think the low hang height combined with the split panel design caused the bend. The plant was reaching for one of the "panels." Once it's a bit higher I don't think it will be an issue, although Migro recommends like a 6" hang height!

EDIT2: I bought the older Full spectrum +RED: Samsung LM301B and Osram 660nm Reds

Edit 3: Whatsa meegrow? Panels? This (below)

IMG_0886b.jpg

Migro Aray 2 - 120w (I've got a small grow space)
nice light i got one for my friend he loves it :d5: not a big fan of how it hangs
id stick it at 24 inchs or dim it 50% till the plant get s a bit bigger its a small but powerful light

View attachment 1295126

View attachment 1295127
I have a Trizzlers on day 13 from sprout, and the nodes are like the ones on your Trizkits, right on top of each other. My lights are right up against the top of my tent, at least four feet away. I'm running 285 watts in my 4x4.

Back