Sweet Seeds 1st Auto grow.

Cream Caramel Auto dried to 58% and weighing in at 103.95 grams or 3.71 oz's.
Super happy with that. Buds are medium size but fairly dense. At 1st smoke it tastes real good. Spicey, slight fuel taste with a hint of sweet as advertised. I know it will get smoother as it cures.
It has a feel good start moving to a very relaxed body high. Just what the doctor ordered. Glad I let it go as long as I did.
This reminds me of the better quality sensi I used to get many years ago. Sticky with lots of sparkle and red hairs.
Glad I have more seeds as this will be grown again soon.
View attachment 1147101

Next are the two NLX's. a week or two at most and more happy times.
Way to grow.

Way to grow.
Thanks Nosias,
Things worked out pretty well in spite of myself.
Wish I had a big Cream Caramel joint to give you.
What an awesome smoke after a couple weeks curing. Sweet, smooth and very strong effects. I won't leave the house when this has been smoked. Could be described as psycoactive and narcotic effects. Both mind and body. :zen:

Thanks Nosias,
Things worked out pretty well in spite of myself.
Wish I had a big Cream Caramel joint to give you.
What an awesome smoke after a couple weeks curing. Sweet, smooth and very strong effects. I won't leave the house when this has been smoked. Could be described as psycoactive and narcotic effects. Both mind and body. :zen:
Enjoy and stay safe.

completed grow
@Sweet Seeds Apolo , @Sweet Seeds Jay ,
Just had the CCA tested and it came out at 18% THC. Not surprised after I sampled it several...times or . :baked: Passed around a fat one with several experienced growers and compared strains recently harvested (Still getting used to it being legal after a lifetime of the other)and all agreed it is excellent smoke.
:smokeout:
very happy with your cultivar.
Cheers!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Back