New Grower 1st Auto Zkittlez Fastbud

Reaction score
Good day everyone. I am new to the forms.

Wanted to share my grow since I all of my friends or family dont smoke, and as a veteran it really helps me medically. This is an Zkittlez Auto by Fast Buds. It is my first Auto since I have grown Photos in the past. I did not train her because i wanted to see first-hand how fast an Auto grows and the characteristic of it and it is only for me. The next grow will be trained with some LST. So please do not give me an hard time because I did not LST her. Just want to share my experance so other can learn and past on knowledge.

Note: If anyone want to grow Zkittlez Auto make sure you have Dechlorinated water on stand by. She loves to drink. I have to water her daily on how fast the soil dries out.

She is 26 days old.

Med use

Roots Organics
Brut super soil

Nutrients on standby if any issues

Worm castings
Bat Guano
Kelp meal
Bone meal
Epsom salt

Tent

2x2x4 by Spider Farms
100-watt LED full spec light

I still just to be safe and old habbit die hard is I still PH the water to 6 - 6.5 even growing organic. It just to make sure she is good. I test the water and soil to ensure soil is healthy.

I am trying out the Brut Super Soil wanted to give it a try. I use to make Super Soil in the past by with the state of the economy can’t afford to make it right now.

So far, I see no Nut def. She has been loving that soil and awarding me with an nice looking Zkittle

Here is the web site for the soil if some want to know what it is.

https://brutwormfarms.com/super-soil

If anyone knows any more info on the Brut super soil or have use it, please let me know so I can have an better understand of the soil.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• Zkittle Flower.jpg
    Zkittle Flower.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Zkittle Whole.jpg
    Zkittle Whole.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 70
Good day everyone. I am new to the forms.

Wanted to share my grow since I all of my friends or family dont smoke, and as a veteran it really helps me medically. This is an Zkittlez Auto by Fast Buds. It is my first Auto since I have grown Photos in the past. I did not train her because i wanted to see first-hand how fast an Auto grows and the characteristic of it and it is only for me. The next grow will be trained with some LST. So please do not give me an hard time because I did not LST her. Just want to share my experance so other can learn and past on knowledge.

Note: If anyone want to grow Zkittlez Auto make sure you have Dechlorinated water on stand by. She loves to drink. I have to water her daily on how fast the soil dries out.

She is 26 days old.

Med use

Roots Organics
Brut super soil

Nutrients on standby if any issues

Worm castings
Bat Guano
Kelp meal
Bone meal
Epsom salt

Tent

2x2x4 by Spider Farms
100-watt LED full spec light

I still just to be safe and old habbit die hard is I still PH the water to 6 - 6.5 even growing organic. It just to make sure she is good. I test the water and soil to ensure soil is healthy.

I am trying out the Brut Super Soil wanted to give it a try. I use to make Super Soil in the past by with the state of the economy can’t afford to make it right now.

So far, I see no Nut def. She has been loving that soil and awarding me with an nice looking Zkittle

Here is the web site for the soil if some want to know what it is.

https://brutwormfarms.com/super-soil

If anyone knows any more info on the Brut super soil or have use it, please let me know so I can have an better understand of the soil.

Here are some pics.

Hey there,

your girl seems to be loving life. Nice colour and lovely structure. Never grown that strain, or used super soil so I’ll keep an eye on the thread for future reference.
Oh and welcome to AFN!! :toke:

Thank you. Will be documenting her progress though out the grow to harvest.

Reactions: AMG
Beautiful plant. Looking forward to following along.

So that brut super soil says it's a concentrate. You mixed that with additional roots organics soil?

Yes, you mix the Bruts with soil of choice and you can use it right away. The microbes in the soil will break down the food for the plant to feed on when it wants to and the root system will thank you for it with an nice plant. I dont add any other nuts, I have the stand by nuts just in case if the soil to pan out. You can use Roots, Fox Farms any good soil for cannabis. I have use Roots Organic in the past and had great results. You dont have to worry about feeding times, flushing, even ph the water since the soil will do it. I did an experiment with the soil. if the water is at 6.5 the run off will be close to 6.3 to 6.1. So the soil will maintain the PH. But I still PH just to be safe.

It dont even smell bad, once you open the bag it will have an earthy smell like if you ever dig an hole in the forest and smell the dirt. it is almost the same.

The whole idea of super soil is to make the soil as it was intended in nature.

I use to make super soil and let it "cook" for 30 days or more. However, it is hot with nuts that it will burn the plant. special if auto since most people plant the seed in one main pot. So you put 3/4 on the bottom of the pot then fill the rest with soil of choice.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/organic-super-soil
This is the web site I use when I was making it. can be $$$ at first but the award is nice...

So since i am not the riches man in the world LOL i will give this an try and share my experance.

I did not germ the seed in the pot. I use an seed starter since they are small and can contol the humidiy to germ with an lid. it sporuted in 2 days and I planted the little one in the pot you seen in the pic. It never burned and just loving life.

So if this grow go good then hope this thread can help other with this brand of soil.

Here is an little update. Yesterday was offical 4 weeks. I have an xbox controller for ref on size. So i think prob end of Aug or begining Sep will be harvest.

She is still looking nice and great color.

Attachments

• Zkittle size.jpg
    Zkittle size.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 51
Sry late update
Sry little late on posting. Had the flu out of all things.

So far so good.
Day 40 today, Week 6 08/18/2021
Hope you all enjoy the pics

Added the photo with day 32 vs day 40. Nice bud growth.

Attachments

• 40 Days today.jpg
    40 Days today.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 54
  • 32 Days 08-08-2021.jpg
    32 Days 08-08-2021.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Close up.jpg
    Close up.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 43
Back