New Grower 1st Documented Grow - Ryker604 does DP Glueberry OG fueled by Autopots/Biotabs

NL HARVEST RESULTS

The surprise of the grow if you will. Had high hopes for the Glueberry OG, but didn't think much of the RQS Northern Lights, it was a substitution :shrug:. But, she turned out to be a healthy and sturdy plant that is great yielder with heavy buds and colas and a very nice amount of trichs :bow:. My grobro I mentioned before harvested around 215g off one of his NL's :d5: and I've found some heavy yielding grows on the net the last couple of days :thumbsup:. With that in mind, also a shame that this one didn't go longer :gassy1:.

Buds are dense and frosty with a spicy pine smell to them, classic weed smell as far as I'm concerned :smoking:. Her popcorn is the most popcorn of them all, but still very decent. Seems to be a simple, go-to indica high - couch-lock with an empty mind :baked:.

She yielded 152 grams.

Popcorn:

Buds:

Finally, the total yield of this grow is... 612 grams! In other words - 1,02 GPW !!! :astar:

Well, this officially concludes this grow :ladies:. I'm very happy with the results, but already know that I could do better in this setup, especially with better lights :amazon:. No final speech for now, I'm gonna bother you with one more update and then we're done :cuss::smoking:.
What a stellar haul you have :greenthumb:no doubt. :worship:

Yeah, it's a good weed from that Glueberry OG, I smoke her everyday. :passit: :pimp:. Glad you got some good private stash!

It surely is and the stash is looking mighty fine again :smoking::pass:.

:hippy:

Appreciate the rep :d5:.

Nice dude. Love your description of the GBOG3 buds. Kinda like UK cheese. Kind of open buds but rock hard calyx. Top work bro you've got a whole lot of quality meds there :d5: :headbang: :worship:

Thank you man. With all your UK Cheese talk and all these Mephisto Cheese strains, I'm getting a real craving for some real Cheese :smokeit:.

What a stellar haul you have :greenthumb:no doubt. :worship:

It surely is, smokes and smells VERY nice :vibe:.

Super job my man. Great grow and a great journal. Just sorry you can't jump right back in with another round sooner. :slap:

Super job my man. Great grow and a great journal. Just sorry you can't jump right back in with another round sooner. :slap:

Thank you for the kind words and rep. I'm really sorry too, but I'm trying to see if I can make it work somehow and start another grow this month. Would be thrilled if that succeeds :woohoo1:. Would love to get some COB's and I've been looking at the Amare 450, so I'm gonna shot you some questions in your thread, aight :smoking:?

nice harvests,real pretty buds.
top growing.
:pighug:

Thank you Archie for the rep, my man. Hope you're enjoying your cuppa :pass:.

Hyia Ryk,

you've been already to the dentist?:shrug:
Because after this great rep slap round you should have some easygoing theeth:nono:
BTW, i'm not sure if You can handle some Swiss cheese from solid rocks?:doc3:

Hey Ryk,

what about your planings?:pass:

Well, real life has been hectic for the last couple of weeks :amazon:. Didn't have much time for a daily internet routine and went cold turkey with the forums for at least 3 weeks :nono:. But, I'm done moving and finally settled into a new apartment, so now I can focus on some more interesting things :woohoo:.

First things first, I need to conclude this grow with a final update and write up some smoke reports. After that I can start thinking about running a new journal as my next grow is already in planning, but not quite ready yet.

Second, I need to decide what my setup will be and especially which strains am I going to run, as I acquired some real goodies during the summer:

DP Auto Night Queen
Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL
Bomb Seeds Auto Cherry Bomb
Mephisto Cosmic Queen
Double Grape
Sour Alien Livers
SODK
HBBS

Hard choice, I know :smoking::pass:. More info coming soon (I hope :pop:).

Back