New Grower 1st Documented Grow - Ryker604 does DP Glueberry OG fueled by Autopots/Biotabs

Well, real life has been hectic for the last couple of weeks :amazon:. Didn't have much time for a daily internet routine and went cold turkey with the forums for at least 3 weeks :nono:. But, I'm done moving and finally settled into a new apartment, so now I can focus on some more interesting things :woohoo:.

First things first, I need to conclude this grow with a final update and write up some smoke reports. After that I can start thinking about running a new journal as my next grow is already in planning, but not quite ready yet.

Second, I need to decide what my setup will be and especially which strains am I going to run, as I acquired some real goodies during the summer:

DP Auto Night Queen
Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL
Bomb Seeds Auto Cherry Bomb
Mephisto Cosmic Queen
Double Grape
Sour Alien Livers
SODK
HBBS

Hard choice, I know :smoking::pass:. More info coming soon (I hope :pop:).
HBBS / SODK and cosmic queen would be my first picks also heard some good things about the cream manderine looking forward to what you have in store for us
:pass:

Don't forget to tag me in your new journals grobros! Would be happy to follow :pass:. Anyways, I think it's FINALLY time for a...

FINAL UPDATE

Better late than never, eh :baked:? Really couldn't muster the time these last few weeks, but here I am again :nicethread:. What to say about this grow? It was a great ride where I fulfilled my goal of 1 GPW and gained a truckload of knowledge. I would even say that I've learned more this time rather than the first. Here's a list of things I've learned or discussed this time, for more details don't be afraid to ask :jointman::

• germination - still not sure if taproot should go up or down during planting
  • no lights until cotyledons show
  • MH (blue spectrum) light kept plants stockier it seems and helped with side branching
  • maybe it's better to train all plants the same in your grow room (due to having an even canopy)
  • coco with Biotabs was lacking microelements, prepare it better next time (add dolomite lime)
  • should have let the plants go longer, the bigger ones in Autopot could've gone 90 days without a doubt
  • and the most important thing I've learned this time - vapor pressure deficit
I'm not gonna tag people personally in this post (will do that for the next grow :smoking:), I'm just gonna say that I thank the whole AFN community, you've all been very helpful with your advice, suggestions and following. All of that made it easier to get the grow done and I'm gonna try to pay that back in the future. Again, thank you all :cheers:.

In the next episode: still gonna run coco/perlite with Biotabs and Autopots, as I'm really satisfied with the results, just gonna tweak the setup a little bit :pop:. Got some awesome genetics laying around so I'm even considering more tents, but we'll see :mrgreen:...

Just one more thing - wanna do smoke reports for the last grow, just don't know how to tackle that :shrug:. Should I make a strain review or just do a smoke report in the subsections?
@TheMongol @archie gemmill @Sensi Jay any advice?

That's probably all, I won't do any more updates here, but feel free to comment or PM me if you have any questions about the grow.

See ya around dudes and dudettes, happy growing :vibes:.

Awesome grow-diary Ryker.
It was really joyful to see your updates and fallow along.
Really want my name to be tagged when you start up. The vibe you are spreading is the kind of vibe makes AFN such a good place.

:worship: :slap: :vibes: :clapper:

What a journey Ryk:thumbsup:
I agree to archie do both and can't wait up to your next one:welcome:
Little study break to return stronger, btw you know this one about VPD...
vapor_pressure_deficit_relative_humidity_chart_small.jpg

Back