2 part mc question

Your plants are 5 weeks old and cannot take 400 PPM nutrients WOW. There must be nutrients left in the Bio-bizz light mix soil? That is one of the reasons I don't like precharged soils. You just never know what is in them?

Show me the pictures maybe you have some other problem and not nutrient burn? I run not counting my starting water for autos:

Seed to day 7 150 PPM
Week 2 300 PPM
Week 3 - 4 400 PPM
Week 5 500 PPM
Week 6 on 700 PPM
You can see the slight burn on the tips so I backed off nutes and watered only for 2 to 3 days then started feeding again where I'm at. So far there liking less nutes. They look healthy otherwise. I tried to do 1.25 of part a and 1.25 of part b when they started burning at the tips. I was trying to do half dose of the 2.5 grams each per gallon and she didnt like that so I scaled back on the nitrogen. No more clawing or burning so far. In another week I'll try to up it a little unless they show me sooner than I need too.

Attachments

• 20200921_101747.jpg
    20200921_101747.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
  • 20200921_101807.jpg
    20200921_101807.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 83
You can see the slight burn on the tips so I backed off nutes and watered only for 2 to 3 days then started feeding again where I'm at. So far there liking less nutes. They look healthy otherwise. I tried to do 1.25 of part a and 1.25 of part b when they started burning at the tips. I was trying to do half dose of the 2.5 grams each per gallon and she didnt like that so I scaled back on the nitrogen. No more clawing or burning so far. In another week I'll try to up it a little unless they show me sooner than I need too.
I don't see any signs of over-feeding aside from a tiny bit of tip burn. The plant on the left looks a little limey but could just be the light. Well like I said the must be something remaining in the soil.

Your plants are 5 weeks old and cannot take 400 PPM nutrients WOW. There must be nutrients left in the Bio-bizz light mix soil? That is one of the reasons I don't like precharged soils. You just never know what is in them?

Show me the pictures maybe you have some other problem and not nutrient burn? I run not counting my starting water for autos:

Seed to day 7 150 PPM
Week 2 300 PPM
Week 3 - 4 400 PPM
Week 5 500 PPM
Week 6 on 700 PPM
My bluelab combo meter will be in tomorrow. I'll be able to dial ph in better and be able to know my ppm as I have no clue how many ppm I'm feeding now. Im testing ph with the cheap gh liquid drop kit now and I hate not knowing my exact ph. Tomorrow that will all change :D

My new ro system comes out at 0ppm water. I added 1.25 grams part A and 1.5 grams part B. Came out to 450 ppm on .500 scale. Adjusted ph to 6.5 and fed the girls. Will see how they respond. The 3 are nice green but the one in the back left corner is wanting more nitrogen for sure. Shes a little yellow but not horrible so I upped my feed a little. Will see how they respond and adjust accordingly. Thanks @Mañ'O'Green for teaching me the math on adjusting nutes. That is easier than I thought and makes perfect sense. I'm just never liked mathand never been good at it but I appreciate you teaching me that formula. Thanks homie. Rep points coming to you for that! I am loving the mega crop 2 part so far. Never tried the 1 part formulas but I am digging the dry powder nutes. Now I can really dial my feedings in with my new combo meter. I love it already. Was so nice to have when I fed my babies today

My new ro system comes out at 0ppm water. I added 1.25 grams part A and 1.5 grams part B. Came out to 450 ppm on .500 scale. Adjusted ph to 6.5 and fed the girls. Will see how they respond. The 3 are nice green but the one in the back left corner is wanting more nitrogen for sure. Shes a little yellow but not horrible so I upped my feed a little. Will see how they respond and adjust accordingly. Thanks @Mañ'O'Green for teaching me the math on adjusting nutes. That is easier than I thought and makes perfect sense. I'm just never liked mathand never been good at it but I appreciate you teaching me that formula. Thanks homie. Rep points coming to you for that! I am loving the mega crop 2 part so far. Never tried the 1 part formulas but I am digging the dry powder nutes. Now I can really dial my feedings in with my new combo meter. I love it already. Was so nice to have when I fed my babies today
My wife is a mathfobic She used to totally lock up on a percentage problem. So one day I showed her common fractions = to percentages, it was like I hit a light switch on. She has no problem now. Different peoples brains work different.

I think you are moving in the right direction with the feeding.

My wife is a mathfobic She used to totally lock up on a percentage problem. So one day I showed her common fractions = to percentages, it was like I hit a light switch on. She has no problem now. Different peoples brains work different.

I think you are moving in the right direction with the feeding.
I started getting burnt tips from that feeding yesterday. I bumped it back to 1.25 grams of a and 1.25 grams of b to see if that helps today. Shes a light feeder. I dont understand it tho. The back left plant is yellowing at the leaves but I give her more nutes and she burns. Its frustrating me. She may just be a light feeder. I dont know for sure. I hear others running full strength MC and have no problems. But this auto cheese strain just dont like it. I had another grower at growdiaries tell me she was a light feeder early on. I'm thinking they were right

This is the problem with precharged soils because without tissue sample analysis it is just guess work as to what you need to add to the pot.

Back