2 part mc question

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
What ppm you running for autoflowers with mc 2 part? Starting and ending ppm? I was thinking starting 300ppm and the highest between 500 and 600. But that's only my knowledge from using General Hydroponics nutrients. This is my first time using mega crop and I'm using the 2 part now. I see people running over 1000 ppm and that's jus crazy to me. But I guess all nutes are different so it makes it confusing. I mixed full strength 3rd week in (with 6 nodes of growth) and got some nutrient burn so I'm just curious what ppm you are all running low to high (from start to finish) my plants loved the mega crop at 1/2 dose at first week and 3/4 dose at 2nd week but 3rd week went fill strength and got nutrient burn so I'm just trying to figure out what ppms others are running. I'm growing in 5 gallon grow bags in biobizz light mix soil. Thanks

This is a feed schedule I have worked out for my Photoperiod grow based on the MC 2 part schedule from GreenLeaf. The PPMs show expected and actual for the week I am currently feeding. If you use it starting at 50% across the board (except seedling - use as is) it should work well for autos. I will be working up an autos schedule closer to the end of this photo grow based on the observations of this grow. this is for 10 gallons of nutrient mix.

ScreenHunter_298 Aug. 31 12.53.jpg

:vibe:

This is a feed schedule I have worked out for my Photoperiod grow based on the MC 2 part schedule from GreenLeaf. The PPMs show expected and actual for the week I am currently feeding. If you use it starting at 50% across the board (except seedling - use as is) it should work well for autos. I will be working up an autos schedule closer to the end of this photo grow based on the observations of this grow. this is for 10 gallons of nutrient mix.

View attachment 1228887

:vibe:
I only make 1 gallon of feed at a time. I hate math. I'm not good at it. This chart dont help me since I cant convert it. But I just been going off this auto feeding guideline I found online: right now day 38 today I fed 1.25 grams part A and 1.1 grams part B to 1 gallon of water.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200913-171047_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200913-171047_Chrome.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 85
It should be 1.5 g Part A and 2.5 g Part B today.

GreenLeaf has calculators online that make it as simple as can be. It does all of the math. For one gallon do this:

ScreenHunter_298 Sep. 21 11.14.jpg

It should be 1.5 g Part A and 2.5 g Part B today.

GreenLeaf has calculators online that make it as simple as can be. It does all of the math. For one gallon do this:

View attachment 1235704
Yeah that's what I been going by but feeding lighter than that. If I feed more than where I'm at I start to get nute burn in my leaf tips. I tried going a lil higher as recommended and she didnt like that. Same instructions as right on the bag.

And are you growing autos or photos? I'm growing autos currently.

Ok then you need to do a little bit of math to keep it in balance since you need 1.5g part A and 2.5g part B in one gallon to make full strength a 70% strength use:
.7*1.5= 1.05g Part A
.7*2.5= 1.75g part B
In one gallon.

Ok then you need to do a little bit of math to keep it in balance since you need 1.5g part A and 2.5g part B in one gallon to make full strength a 70% strength use:
.7*1.5= 1.05g Part A
.7*2.5= 1.75g part B
In one gallon.
I tried doing that and all my leafs clawed on the tips from too much nitrogen which was why I dropped part b down since its higher in nitrogen and no phosphorus or potassium

Your plants are 5 weeks old and cannot take 400 PPM nutrients WOW. There must be nutrients left in the Bio-bizz light mix soil? That is one of the reasons I don't like precharged soils. You just never know what is in them?

Show me the pictures maybe you have some other problem and not nutrient burn? I run not counting my starting water for autos:

Seed to day 7 150 PPM
Week 2 300 PPM
Week 3 - 4 400 PPM
Week 5 500 PPM
Week 6 on 700 PPM

Back